Epic Perfect World

Lifeless

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
i +1 u wabt rpk your idea was super good. it will be even more fun if have the option to not be able to be squads so is a legit LMS

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
put a npc at west archosaur or any big city
put a quest that has requirement 50 ec so it consumes 50 ec off ur bag and teleports u to waiting room
there are 10 teleporters there, each having a quest
put a limit of 10 people taking that quest to teleport u into the map(from the 10 teleporters) after the 10 people 1st npc dissapears and 2nd npc appears with a new map
each npc sends u to another map so u can aswell wait for some map that fits ur preferences
so basically 10 maps, 10 teleporters, after u get teleported u get a quest with a timer of 10 minutes, after 10 minutes u are ported out and given 50 ec(the ecs u used to get in)
with entering the map where u actually pvp a quest will come with this :
~for each kill u make in that map u get 50 ec and the person that dies gets tp'ed out , quest failing and  losing the 50 ec they paid
what do u think?

I got confused at 1st part, but the 50ec payment seems meh, some noob gonna spark you and poof 50ec gone, less people would be there because of this
+1 to Kiddo's idea tho

Offline Quit

• Quited
+1 1/2 tol geodude  8)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
put a quest that has requirement 50 ec so it consumes 50 ec off ur bag and teleports u to waiting room
put a limit of 10 people taking that quest to teleport u into the map(from the 10 teleporters) after the 10 people 1st npc dissapears and 2nd npc appears with a new map
each npc sends u to another map so u can aswell wait for some map that fits ur preferences
so basically 10 maps, 10 teleporters, after u get teleported u get a quest with a timer of 10 minutes, after 10 minutes u are ported out and given 50 ec(the ecs u used to get in)
~for each kill u make in that map u get 50 ec and the person that dies gets tp'ed out , quest failing and  losing the 50 ec they paid
what do u think?
Retarded idea, I don't want to turn this into another pve shit 
keep it pk related, no dumb suggestion like pay 50 ec to pk (?), taking a simple quest is enough
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Retarded idea, I don't want to turn this into another pve shit
keep it pk related, no dumb suggestion like pay 50 ec to pk (?), taking a simple quest is enough
u can just dont add the ec part at all and keep it pk-related only
with no pay and just going in each map, 10 mins in, after quest runs out, u get tp'ed out
this way no1 will just camp there forever and areas to be full.

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
what do u think?
+1 to the original idea but -1 to the ec cost and gain there would just be 3 spark EAs IGing and killing 3 or 4 leaving and waiting for IG CD to come back and get 200 ec per IG use

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
+1  :police:

-1 to the ec idea though. It doesn't always have to be for ec, just plain fun xD

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
u can just dont add the ec part at all and keep it pk-related only
with no pay and just going in each map, 10 mins in, after quest runs out, u get tp'ed out
this way no1 will just camp there forever and areas to be full.
Do you think it through? LMS works like this : you get killed, you get ported out. What's the point of 10 min time out, so you get ported out while you pk? If the map gets full the people there will just kill the others, and do you really think it has a "max capacity" or it can get full? 
1 map is enough, no need for useless places to spread people in and have 0 pk. Changing the enviroment or making it larger is a better idea, so it's easier to survive
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
The PvP on this server is dead because the main PK players are leaving.

I am sick and tired of the excuse that EPW is a "PvE" server and that's why there isn't forced PK, its an utterly ridiculous concept.

Every. Single. Thing. Post Rank 9 release has been aiming this game words PvP, hell, Nation Wars forced players to be PvP ready, however open-map RPK suffers because 3/4 of the server is blue name the entire time they are on game.

If there ever was a "final solution" it would be to remove the option to be blue name and force everyone into white name, but that'll never happen. R.I.P RPK.

+1 for this topic though, not sure about adding EC rewards however- That seems like it would be able to be easily abused, and if anyone played vendetta when it was still alive they would know that when they implemented this, it was farmed by one faction all day, every day.
Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 03:56 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Do you think it through? LMS works like this : you get killed, you get ported out. What's the point of 10 min time out, so you get ported out while you pk? If the map gets full the people there will just kill the others, and do you really think it has a "max capacity" or it can get full?
1 map is enough, no need for useless places to spread people in and have 0 pk. Changing the enviroment or making it larger is a better idea, so it's easier to survive
a large map with different environment across it would be nice true

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

sorround

this server was bound to die no event will help, get over it. +1 anyway

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
this server was bound to die after a group of certain players arrived and turned mass pk into zerging contests. no event will help, get over it.
Every single server is like this post faction/squad signet introduction- tbh, It's how the game is meant to be played nowadays.
There just isn't the PK playerbase to withstand number advantages