Epic Perfect World

Lifeless

Beatrice♥

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1 I guess.

+1 to the idea, I remember on Vendetta we had an automated event called battlefield or something like that where npc would port people into different rooms and you'd have certain amount of time to get kills. I think it would be nice to have something similar to this but making it so that you are assigned to a team to avoid faction ganks and all that.
Though hopefully it's not exactly like this. That event ended up being an awful decision with one guild camping it and making it so no one else could do it.

Also, PK will be back once other server dies and Storm dies again.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Once we get the new classes the server will have more life + pvp in it again i hope.
Anyhow +1 to your suggestion 

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1 to the idea, I remember on Vendetta we had an automated event called battlefield or something like that where npc would port people into different rooms and you'd have certain amount of time to get kills. I think it would be nice to have something similar to this but making it so that you are assigned to a team to avoid faction ganks and all that.
It was pretty horrible on vendetta tbh, since there weren't many players and the map was huge. But here it might work

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
It was pretty horrible on vendetta tbh, since there weren't many players and the map was huge. But here it might work
Yeah it was added too late when population already started declining  :(
anyways give us some fun 'cause this feels like facebook atm '-'

pikachuchu

Really good suggestion.
+1

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
+1 i like you idea geo,
but it would be nice if no more allies in game, because in these days server divided into two camp, China with their allies and Warning with their ;/
their is no more chance for other factions, or who got at least numbers but not like a huge, simply ppls don't want to loose any kind of battle either ego or frustrate, so other factions don't want to show versus those allies guilds.
So yeah Something new always make help any servers :police:

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
This server pretty much completely died out due to lack of pvp and interesting activities regarding pvp. Mostly these days it's filled with weeaboos camping forums asking for chibis and e-date pictures. I barely log anymore due to this reason and being busy, but I miss mass pks/rpks or similar stuff. Every pk spot you go is empty like a desert, 0 rpk, 0 pk. Probably a "last resort" for pk to happen , imo, could be adding the Last man standing instance forever and have people be ported into different chambers where they would squad up or have a function same as the faction one where they can't attack eachother. After a certain amount of time, the doors open or they get ported into the battlefield and ppl start fighting eachother. Instance should have names removed just like nw but also insta set the "Simple model" option so you can't tell who is who by INI. Or just the instance with the said mentioned above with no team up, just people pking and trying to survive. No time limit for how long you can pk, can leave at any time blah blah leave opinions bellow

RPK is dead because every pinoy with a faction signet will use it every time they find 2+ people at a PK spot.

Do understand this is you pinoy's fault, for crashing every RPK party or otherwise good hangout spot. Don't piss in your bed then complain about it to us. This be your fault.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 ,new instance,it would be nice to hide name like in nw,it will encourage new players to be more eager to pk as well,even though if there won't be any actual rewards (aside from pk of course) i'm not sure how many people would actually join.  ???

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Haven't had time to do it but hopefully today or tomorrow. :(
:normal-4: best.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
anyways give us some fun 'cause this feels like facebook atm '-'
Yes lol...

Vegas

Tbh I don't even feel like logging on epic anymore so yea...
+1

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
put a npc at west archosaur or any big city
put a quest that has requirement 50 ec so it consumes 50 ec off ur bag and teleports u to waiting room
there are 10 teleporters there, each having a quest
put a limit of 10 people taking that quest to teleport u into the map(from the 10 teleporters) after the 10 people 1st npc dissapears and 2nd npc appears with a new map
each npc sends u to another map so u can aswell wait for some map that fits ur preferences
so basically 10 maps, 10 teleporters, after u get teleported u get a quest with a timer of 10 minutes, after 10 minutes u are ported out and given 50 ec(the ecs u used to get in)
with entering the map where u actually pvp a quest will come with this :
~for each kill u make in that map u get 50 ec and the person that dies gets tp'ed out , quest failing and  losing the 50 ec they paid
what do u think?