Epic Perfect World

Lifeless

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Well making another pvp instance opened 24/7 is not possible due to many issues. Or I don't see that anything would be better than NS which is fairy popular, reward-able and free from abuses.
The only possible automated pvp event that I think could work well is the one I wrote above.
That idea works, random teamup setups are fun to pk in
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Drive

• 🌙
What really takes the fun out of pking in ns is the QQ and trashtalk you get for pking there.
Dare you to kill a farmer even if that person is white or red named anyways and you can listen to how rude you are for a hour straight unless you add another name to your blacklist.
Nothing you can do about that though.
More on topic: i like your event idea, would be something new and definitly worth a shot.
Anyhow i have no doubt alot of ppl will be more active again once we get the new classes, would be great if we could costumize the dungeon to be worth doing too,
Exactly.
Most people are like: Oh Imma go to this fun pve farming instance called NS,if someone kills me I will rage spam their pm's cuz they interupted my farming and call my friends to guard me while I'm killing crystals. :police: