Epic Perfect World

Problems getting gold

Offline cosmclord

I have noticed that the efforts to get gold on Xtreme Top 100 often are bugged. Resulting in no gold. The Captcha is the worst I have seen. Would please fix this. Try a different captcha.

Thanks,

Cosmc.lord

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Unfortunately, we don't control the captchas of the vote sites. :/ Try clearing your cache/cookies in your browser please. See if that works. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

LillySatou

Thankfully, you aren't FORCED to vote on that one, only on TopG. It sucks that we have to have THAT one which has one of the most annoying captcha build/s (?) out there.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Thankfully, you aren't FORCED to vote on that one, only on TopG. It sucks that we have to have THAT one which has one of the most annoying captcha build/s (?) out there.
i never do the captcha and i get gold o.O!
only the '3 images picking' one is what i do

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Thankfully, you aren't FORCED to vote on that one, only on TopG. It sucks that we have to have THAT one which has one of the most annoying captcha build/s (?) out there.
Also this too. If you try to do the captcha and fail at it (like myself), you should be able to go ahead and click "Vote for EpicPW." I've always gotten the gold when I do that.

I know your pain on that captcha. It's very annoying. >.<

LillySatou

Also this too. If you try to do the captcha and fail at it (like myself), you should be able to go ahead and click "Vote for EpicPW." I've always gotten the gold when I do that.

I know your pain on that captcha. It's very annoying. >.<
you don't even need to click the button.
I do feel bad but the only thing you need to do is to click the button, wait for xtremetop to start loading and close the tab.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
you don't even need to click the button.
I do feel bad but the only thing you need to do is to click the button, wait for xtremetop to start loading and close the tab.
Oh, I always wait for it to load and then click the button.  :(

Offline Toxic

• ☯ Im a Random for life ☯
  • Characters: ToxicThorn, ToxicStorm
  • Faction: District Leader
I have noticed that the efforts to get gold on Xtreme Top 100 often are bugged. Resulting in no gold. The Captcha is the worst I have seen. Would please fix this. Try a different captcha.

Thanks,

Cosmc.lord
It has been happening to me to.

Offline calvincao1111

• Beginner
i also get problem when i vote on TopG and Xtreme. I have been vote success but i don't get the gold. Please fix for me.

GM edit: Never give your info on the main forum. 

Please post here: http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=25.0
Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 05:27 am by Tonika