Epic Perfect World

SCAMMERS.

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Since i joined ( 1 month ago )
I've been scammed 2900EC allready, ( in stuff and Ec's )
Get lost stupid kid's, go play tetris

Mrai

If you were scammed... wouldnt that make you the stupid one? I mean, how do you lose EC's? Its not like people are forcing you to give them away...

MageTank
Hey, that's my argument. I call plagiarism.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Sad to say but if you got scammed thats your fault... you should be watching more closely at what you trade and who you trade with.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
If you were scammed... wouldnt that make you the stupid one? I mean, how do you lose EC's? Its not like people are forcing you to give them away...

MageTank

Lolz, ty for saying that to me, i hope u will get scammed sometime :)
see if u like it too.

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Sad to say but if you got scammed thats your fault... you should be watching more closely at what you trade and who you trade with.

Well, i can't know everyone ingame u know?
Im going to scam too from now of on? not my fault if they get scammed. gg

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
Hey, I know it sucks but just think like I do. I've never gotten scammed in this game before but I have in other games in trades and stuff when I was younger, etc. Now, I take a long a** time to trade. I let the other person put their item/money in first, then I put what I'm selling/buying second. Once that first trade button gets pressed, I check them AGAIN and make sure everything is the same and still legit. Then I accept the last trade confirmation. I don't give a crap how long it takes me to trade, if that's what it takes, I'll do it. And if the other person doesn't like it, they can sell/buy from someone else or I can.

Also: It's VERY easy to get scammed when trading GEAR. Let's say trading bracers HA for bracers LA. You gotta remember it's LA and the correct combat lvl the second someone offered to trade you it and linked you it. Because once that's put up in trade, it can easily be quickly switched to something else that looks extremely similar to the icon of what you wanted and you would get ripped off. Just watch out, really.

If anyone is trading, they can take their sweet old time and both sides shouldn't give a damn. Hell, I've offered someone 205mil before for something, I forget what and I put the 20 big notes in trade, and was working on putting the 5mil coins in but he had already pressed accept without checking if I put the extra 5mil in yet. But you know what? I put the 5mil in anyway. I could have just said,"Woohoo 5mil cheaper" I was already getting a good deal, either way I can;t do that to someone. Just know I could get away with it, but I'd have too much guilt. Same happened with me and trading EC, I coulda gotten away with about 20 or 50 EC, can't remember exactly. But I chose not to. Even had to pm a guy to come back and trade again because I forgot to give him the rest.

So all those examples are not dumb or "stupid" people...They just never took the time to read carefully and slowly trade whatever it is they're buying/selling/trading.

Sorry for the long post but...I kinda feel for ya in a way and I also just wanted to give you some tips.
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Hey, I know it sucks but just think like I do. I've never gotten scammed in this game before but I have in other games in trades and stuff when I was younger, etc. Now, I take a long a** time to trade. I let the other person put their item/money in first, then I put what I'm selling/buying second. Once that first trade button gets pressed, I check them AGAIN and make sure everything is the same and still legit. Then I accept the last trade confirmation. I don't give a crap how long it takes me to trade, if that's what it takes, I'll do it. And if the other person doesn't like it, they can sell/buy from someone else or I can.

Also: It's VERY easy to get scammed when trading GEAR. Let's say trading bracers HA for bracers LA. You gotta remember it's LA and the correct combat lvl the second someone offered to trade you it and linked you it. Because once that's put up in trade, it can easily be quickly switched to something else that looks extremely similar to the icon of what you wanted and you would get ripped off. Just watch out, really.

If anyone is trading, they can take their sweet old time and both sides shouldn't give a damn. Hell, I've offered someone 205mil before for something, I forget what and I put the 20 big notes in trade, and was working on putting the 5mil coins in but he had already pressed accept without checking if I put the extra 5mil in yet. But you know what? I put the 5mil in anyway. I could have just said,"Woohoo 5mil cheaper" I was already getting a good deal, either way I can;t do that to someone. Just know I could get away with it, but I'd have too much guilt. Same happened with me and trading EC, I coulda gotten away with about 20 or 50 EC, can't remember exactly. But I chose not to. Even had to pm a guy to come back and trade again because I forgot to give him the rest.

So all those examples are not dumb or "stupid" people...They just never took the time to read carefully and slowly trade whatever it is they're buying/selling/trading.

Sorry for the long post but...I kinda feel for ya in a way and I also just wanted to give you some tips.

Thank you for ur advice, i hate those harsh scammers anyway.. ruining all games, ty for help me :)

Mrai

That's some good advice, but, about the whole 205m thing, I don't think the person really cared about the 5m, which is why he accepted. I dunno. Just my opinion on it, because I do it all the time.
Still, good advice.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Rose...you're just too sweet and perhaps a bit gullible.  =/ sucks but you gotta be a hardass sometimes
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
That's some good advice, but, about the whole 205m thing, I don't think the person really cared about the 5m, which is why he accepted. I dunno. Just my opinion on it, because I do it all the time.
Still, good advice.

Yeah, I wouldn't feel fair personally if I got away with the 5mil lol. I know it's not much at all but idk just me :P but ty.
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Mrai

Yeah, I wouldn't feel fair personally if I got away with the 5mil lol. I know it's not much at all but idk just me :P but ty.
Eh, I don't exactly feel bad about such a small amount. But if it's anything larger, I have to pay them back or I feel bad. xD