Epic Perfect World

87 attack lvl ~Allyson`

Offline asonebok

LOL Magetank. who you? i dont even care about you. and im not lying i will post SS when i get my Warsong barrier void ill make it 90-100 atk lvl -.-

Offline asonebok

you defeated me? o.O Really huh? go online and pm me. let's fight.

Mrai

Im MageTank, former master of war, and current master of destroying liars on the forum. I was logged on prof, when i last defeated you. You blamed me having rank 8 (which btw, was the first time i have ever used a demon mage in 1.4, and still defeated you). That being said, stop the lying my good sir. It has no value. People are already impressed with your 60+ attack levels, no need to lie to make it 80.

MageTank
I'm not impressed with the attack levels. Ijs. Hurr.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
BACON!!!  *Flips bacon*  who wants a piece?
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
Lmao...no way u can have 87 atack levels base my sin is full rank 8 and has 80 atack level with sage chill on 88 with blessing and 94 with rune 114 with frenzy without atack level adds on wep so how in the world do u have 87 atack levels u dont have chill of the deep.... -.-

Mrai

Lmao...no way u can have 87 atack levels base my sin is full rank 8 and has 80 atack level with sage chill on 88 with blessing and 94 with rune 114 with frenzy without atack level adds on wep so how in the world do u have 87 atack levels u dont have chill of the deep.... -.-
Go to the picture above. :P She really has 53. Hurr.

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Nope if you use Frenzy you will see a buff. if i use Frenzy i think my attack lvl is 107  :)
Not if you use Frenzy, bring up character screen, wait for frenzy to run out, THEN screenshot. Hell I can show all my stats sparked, and make it look like I am not sparked. If you say using Frenzy gives you 107, prove it. The fact that you went through the trouble to post 80-ish attack level when you supposedly "could" have done the same and showed off 107 makes me think you are full of it.

P.S. I love how when someone proves you full of crap, you resort to "oh yeah? who you? Me so pro you nothing, you just nub" same way you tried to jump my 148 Seeker at Nightscream and you got your face killed. "omglul hrrrr well you nub you nothing idc me so pro u lucky"
Last Edit: Oct 12, 2012, 05:04 pm by sovtek37
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
40 attack levels from weapon + 25 attack levels from set + 10 attack levels from dragonchild + 5 attack levels from warsong belt, +8 attack levels from rings. That's already 88 attack levels. Not saying that she has that, but it's possible so you can't say no way.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Im MageTank, former master of war, and current master of destroying liars on the forum. I was logged on prof, when i last defeated you. You blamed me having rank 8 (which btw, was the first time i have ever used a demon mage in 1.4, and still defeated you). That being said, stop the lying my good sir. It has no value. People are already impressed with your 60+ attack levels, no need to lie to make it 80.

MageTank
Not if you use Frenzy, bring up character screen, wait for frenzy to run out, THEN screenshot. Hell I can show all my stats sparked, and make it look like I am not sparked. If you say using Frenzy gives you 107, prove it. The fact that you went through the trouble to post 80-ish attack level when you supposedly "could" have done the same and showed off 107 makes me think you are full of it.

P.S. I love how when someone proves you full of crap, you resort to "oh yeah? who you? Me so pro you nothing, you just nub" same way you tried to jump my 148 Seeker at Nightscream and you got your face killed. "omglul hrrrr well you nub you nothing idc me so pro u lucky"
Allyson, you lost the moment MageTank and sovtek37 opened their mouths. Please.... just cut you losses and avoid further humiliation, it's not worth it
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Ste_

40 attack levels from weapon + 25 attack levels from set + 10 attack levels from dragonchild + 5 attack levels from warsong belt, +8 attack levels from rings. That's already 88 attack levels. Not saying that she has that, but it's possible so you can't say no way.

40 attack levels from weapon? Only seen 24 max so far. (Would take thousands of EC to get 40)
8 attack levels from rings? Thats virtually impossible to get (With engravings)
10 attk from DT Necky and 5 attk from Warsong belt.
and 25 from gear bonus.

only works out at about 64?

Plus the 6attk lvl from attk rune bonus? around 70

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
40 attack levels from weapon? Only seen 24 max so far.
8 attack levels from rings? Thats virtually impossible to get (With engravings)
10 attk from DT Necky and 5 attk from Warsong belt.
and 25 from gear bonus.

only works out at about 64?

Check out pwdatabase.com. Maximum attack levels you can get on weapon is +25 +5 +5 +5. Maximum attack levels you can get from engravings is +2 attack level 4 times on 2 rings (chance are 1 in 40000 per ring but still possible).

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Ste_

Check out pwdatabase.com. Maximum attack levels you can get on weapon is +25 +5 +5 +5. Maximum attack levels you can get from engravings is +2 attack level 4 times on 2 rings (chance are 1 in 40000 per ring but still possible).

Yea I just checked. The rings I know about but the chances of getting the 40 attk lvls and the 8 attk lvls on rings... more chance of getting struck by lightning.

Offline bieme

• <3
  • <3
  • Characters: Bieme - 150 Sage Psy
Less than getting hit by lightning more or less it has the same amount of chance as america being un***ed.
Hey everyone i just wanted to let you know i love you all.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
aww ppls found Allyson` secret
MageTank post is enuf for u  Allyson` go home sir :<

Mrai

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Sounds just like everybody that loses.