Epic Perfect World

Quest to level a single genie on epic.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Had to split the video into 2 parts because my external hard drive of 1 terabyte couldn't handle all of the footage. Keep track of real time by watching the training scrolls timer, sped up to the maximum that sony vegas allows.

14 pv's, 1 hour 40 minutes (Non stop including travel and teleport time, instant resets, end game R8 ). 2 Training scrolls, 1 repair for broken gear.

Per 1 genie.

Total spirit required to level a genie to 150, 280 million. Spirit per pv, 20m. Total super level scrolls for 280m spirit, 24. Aka 96 gold, aka 8 days worth of votes.

:police:

Anyone ever level that 114/140 into 115/150? I feel your pain.

Super Spirit Scroll suggestion:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=26263.0
Lvl 150 PV suggestion:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=26264.15
Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 07:20 am by Mizore

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
My heart goes out to these videos. q-q

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Looking for a full warsong partner, we just need 280 golden exp cubes and we get 1 level'd genie each.

Roomi be my farm partner?  :police: Don't forget to log alts for the bag space.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Looking for a full warsong partner, we just need 280 golden exp cubes and we get 1 level'd genie each.

Roomi be my farm partner?  :police: Don't forget to log alts for the bag space.
Hm?  Did you still not understand what I said in the other thread?  Do you want me to explain it more slowly to you...?  Maybe I gave you too much credit to be able to comprehend  :-X

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
The amount of try hard here is high 

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
my head is spinning with comments to mark how ridiculous this is.
Lol i fak you

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
114/140 Genie dun worth lvling.
just the +90/110 genies worth lvling, and if the difference wents more than 20 u can already stop lvling it. (no chance to get +130LP)
like that u won't ever lake any spirit.
+120LP is sht ady, not worth the effort. (the time u put to get a +120LP genie, dun worth the ec u'll earn by that, if ur purpose is farming ec)
with just 2 days of SLS farming i got 250k ec, so no matter what, farming genies is worthless, it takes lot of time and effort and will endup with nothing.
(personaly just lvling genies while lvling alts, else it dun worth the time it takes)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
just the +90/110 genies worth lvling, and if the difference wents more than 20 u can already stop lvling it. (no chance to get +130LP)
+120LP is sht ady, not worth the effort. (the time u put to get a +120LP genie, dun worth the ec u'll earn by that, if ur purpose is farming ec)
with just 2 days of SLS farming i got 250k ec, so no matter what, farming genies is worthless, it takes lot of time and effort and will endup with nothing.
(personaly just lvling genies while lvling alts, else it dun worth the time it takes)
120+ genie is 3k ec, still worth
you didn't make 250k ec in 2 days farming SLS
Lol i fak you

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
120+ genie is 3k ec, still worth
you didn't make 250k ec in 2 days farming SLS
I agree. I mean, why WOULDN'T you level it? 120/150 isn't bad at all.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I dont farm genies for ec, as you say it is a very bad way to farm ec and costs more than it makes. I just enjoy making genies, if and when i ever get a good genie i want it to be one i made. Not one i bought thats all.
114 is worth leveling, thats how i got my best genie of 124 out of 3200 genies. You seem to think im going for some godly 135+ genie like youre always trying to buy in wc, truthfully i just enjoy leveling genies. I simply donate when i need more ec's. Genie farming is how i kill my time outside of pvp.
Whats ridiculous clamm? Ther amount of time it took or that i doccumented it? Probably both tbh haha.
And 1337, yes, yes it is tryhard. Thats the point. You cant 150 a genie without super tryharding.

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
I dont farm genies for ec, as you say it is a very bad way to farm ec and costs more than it makes. I just enjoy making genies, if and when i ever get a good genie i want it to be one i made. Not one i bought thats all. 114 is worth leveling, thats how i got my best genie of 124 out of 3200 genies. You seem to think im going for some godly 135+ genie like youre always trying to buy in wc, truthfully i just enjoy leveling genies. I simply donate when i need more ec's. Genie farming is how i kill my time outside of pvp. Whats ridiculous clamm? Ther amount of time it took or that i doccumented it? Probably both tbh haha. And 1337, yes, yes it is tryhard. Thats the point. You cant 150 a genie without super tryharding.

Your mistake here if you're making different genies. Is making them all the way to 140. If you want a good genie then level it so that you have 90/110 or something. or even 80/110 idk. Just a waste to go further unless its a keeper.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=14169.msg181930#msg181930

Read.

It's not necessary to add it in and it's just something else for Aga to code taking away time and effort towards the next expansion.

Adding a new item, new image, new option etc.

Bottom of the To-Do list. Let it go.

Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 08:30 pm by Alivepool

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict

Your mistake here if you're making different genies. Is making them all the way to 140. If you want a good genie then level it so that you have 90/110 or something. or even 80/110 idk. Just a waste to go further unless its a keeper.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=14169.msg181930#msg181930

Read.

It's not necessary to add it in and it's just something else for Aga to code taking away time and effort towards the next expansion.

Adding a new item, new image, new option etc.

Bottom of the To-Do list. Let it go.

No, that would be my mistake if I was making it, but I am not. Because I only level genies that show promise, as I've stated, 7 times so far. Yep...7. In fact I've stated that I only level 80+ genies so many times that other people have started to say it for me. As soon as it loses the possibility of going 120+ I stop leveling it, simple as that. As for the glitch you post, I do that within the first 1 minute and 30 seconds of my video. But thanks for the lesson, I guess?

This video was to show how long it takes, it had nothing to do with the LP of the genie. No matter how many times the hate crew ignores that I've said that, it's not going to make it any less true.
Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 08:52 pm by Mizore

Offline Rumi

• x x x
No, that would be my mistake if I was making it, but I am not. Because I only level genies that show promise, as I've stated, 7 times so far. Yep...7. In fact I've stated that I only level 80+ genies so many times that other people have started to say it for me. As soon as it loses the possibility of going 120+ I stop leveling it, simple as that. As for the glitch you post, I do that within the first 1 minute and 30 seconds of my video. But thanks for the lesson, I guess?

This video was to show how long it takes, it had nothing to do with the LP of the genie. No matter how many times the hate crew ignores that I've said that, it's not going to make it any less true.

then obviously the "good" genies that you have been leveling aren't good enough so only level the ones that are above what you used to think is good?  that would be the next logical step  :rolleyes:

idk why you complain about people having selective reading for what you say when you are doing the same thing

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
then obviously the "good" genies that you have been leveling aren't good enough so only level the ones that are above what you used to think is good?  that would be the next logical step  :rolleyes:

idk why you complain about people having selective reading for what you say when you are doing the same thing
Wrong, once again. Are you seriously saying that leveling a 117/140 genie isn't good enough to level to 150? You must have a seriously good genie to be able to say that.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Wrong, once again. Are you seriously saying that leveling a 117/140 genie isn't good enough to level to 150? You must have a seriously good genie to be able to say that.

you just said in the other thread that you've gotten a genie that was 118/140 to 119/150 and now you say all of them are worth leveling?  how many times has a genie that was 117/140 been actually worth keeping at the end of it?  if it's not a lot, then why bother?  even if there is the minimal chance that a 117/140 will miraculously turn into a 125/150 or something of the sort (which is doubtful) you can't really miss what you never knew you had if you just skip it and focus on using your spirit that is oddly hard to come by on ones that are more probable of getting what you are looking for

and if you really are just leveling these for kicks and because you get endless enjoyment from clicking "level up" numerous times on multiple genies then whatever makes you happy.  at least make it simpler for agatio then  :normal-43: