Epic Perfect World

LvL 150 PV

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I think she just wants that perfect genie that costs a lot of ec lol

Even so, there's a certain level that you can already tell whether or not a genie will be worth leveling to 150, especially if she's been leveling so many genies already.  So getting it to 150 isn't entirely necessary

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Even so, there's a certain level that you can already tell whether or not a genie will be worth leveling to 150, especially if she's been leveling so many genies already, so getting it to 150 isn't entirely necessary
I agree...I'd think if she leveled enough genies that she'd noticed that by now  :rolleyes:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Part 1 of 2 of my quest to level a single genie to 150 is rendering, part 1 is 1 hour long, but I sped the clips up to the maximum that sony vegas will allow. (You can keep track of the time by looking at the training scroll on screen). Part 2 should be longer.

I won't quote each and every individual point, because you two spammed while I was away. But I will do my best to respond to them anyways.

Stop pretending spirit from BH is a thing, just stop. It's gone now, and it wasn't good to begin with. If you want to go suggest it coming back, feel free. That is not my suggestion, because frankly I feel both of my suggestions are far more refined and actually useful towards why they are being suggested.

You gain on average 20 million spirit from running 135 PV on a 150 char. Please tell me more about how running 10 BH to get the spirit you get from 1 PV will help anything, ever, anywhere.

I will include a short clip of an account of my genie banks in part 2 of my quest to level a single genie, since you seem convinced I haven't level'd any. Bank and inventory included I have cycled 10 chars through twice since I joined the server (month or two ago?), at 160 per bank/inventory that is 3200 genies I've made so far or round abouts, The best I've made so far is 124, in fact it is one of my 2 120 genies I have made thus far, the other being 120 exactly. I know that you don't level every single genie to 150, but those 113/140 that go 114/150, I've had lots and lots and lots of those.

PV is hand down the current best way to level genies, with the exception of spending tens of thousands of EC's on super level scrolls and hoping. (Which you could just spend on a genie itself) 

I will say this once again, as it isn't clicking with either of you. No, I don't believe that having a PV spirit farming instance and a spirit scroll is over kill, That is exactly like saying having PV and super level scrolls is over kill. That's all that's being asked, there is a 135+ way to get levels through PV and scrolls. But no such end game instance or scroll for your spirit. It just seems like the next logical step.

I'm done responding to your BH idea, I think it is bad. BH gives nothing for spirit and without serious improvements it will continue to do so, if that's your suggestion go nuts and make a thread.

I am not looking for "perfect genies" and I am not looking for amazing genies to become more common to anyone with a pretty penny. I'm looking for ways to increase spirit gaining by a small margin, to suit lvl 150 as opposed to characters leveling from 135+.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
No way in hell am I reading all these responses, however +1.

I did read a few responses and one that caught my attention was this one:
If people farm enough OR donate,why would they waste hours in PV just to level?
Donate and boom 150
I'm sure you won't need spirit so badly that you're gonna need to farm your ass off for a genie...
Just vote,don't touch the genie(s)and gold for like 3-4 days,and you get gold to get let's say....10 spirit scrolls
:-X
I have an account dedicated literally to farming genies on a low level BM. I've made seven characters filled to the brim with Discipline, Longevity and Zeal genies, all of which have not had the potential to be over 120+. Why a low level BM, you might ask? Because it's easier and costs less than spirit to level genies with EXP. Spirit does not go very far in the way of leveling a genie. At best, 100 mil spirit will level 2-3 genies to 110, maybe. Guess how much spirit you get per PV run? About 20mil. Yeah, sorry. No thanks.

Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 02:05 am by ᘝ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶͜͡Aʟʏx

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
as i know problem isn't lvling a genie from lvl110 till 150, usually from each 2-3k genie, just 1 worth lvling till 150.
from 4-5k genie that i made in total, i just got one 91/110 LP genie which worthed lvling that ended at point 116/150.
seems a useless suggestion. -1
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Stop pretending spirit from BH is a thing, just stop. It's gone now, and it wasn't good to begin with. If you want to go suggest it coming back, feel free. That is not my suggestion, because frankly I feel both of my suggestions are far more refined and actually useful towards why they are being suggested.

why can't it be

You gain on average 20 million spirit from running 135 PV on a 150 char. Please tell me more about how running 10 BH to get the spirit you get from 1 PV will help anything, ever, anywhere.

like I said in the post above......... if it's still not enough agatio is perfectly capable of boosting the amount

I will include a short clip of an account of my genie banks in part 2 of my quest to level a single genie, since you seem convinced I haven't level'd any.

I'm 90% sure she never said that, and I'm 100% sure I never said that either.  I asked you why :rolleyes:.  also I don't give a single care about whatever video you are working on

Bank and inventory included I have cycled 10 chars through twice since I joined the server (month or two ago?), at 160 per bank/inventory that is 3200 genies I've made so far or round abouts, The best I've made so far is 124, in fact it is one of my 2 120 genies I have made thus far, the other being 120 exactly. I know that you don't level every single genie to 150, but those 113/140 that go 114/150, I've had lots and lots and lots of those.

whatever genie has low LP, it won't be worth by the end of it.  you will save time and effort by just leveling the ones that have the high LP

PV is hand down the current best way to level genies, with the exception of spending tens of thousands of EC's on super level scrolls and hoping. (Which you could just spend on a genie itself)

bh can be even better

I will say this once again, as it isn't clicking with either of you. No, I don't believe that having a PV spirit farming instance and a spirit scroll is over kill, That is exactly like saying having PV and super level scrolls is over kill. That's all that's being asked, there is a 135+ way to get levels through PV and scrolls. But no such end game instance or scroll for your spirit. It just seems like the next logical step.

Obviously this isn't clicking with you either.  I never said super level scrolls are over kill, and I never said PV in general is overkill.  BH is basically the same as PV, could be with the same result if agatio boosts the pill, and could be less editing for him.  And it will achieve the same result that you are asking for except it is BH instead of PV

I'm done responding to your BH idea, I think it is bad. BH gives nothing for spirit and without serious improvements it will continue to do so, if that's your suggestion go nuts and make a thread.

obviously it gives nothing for spirit because nothing has been added yet... but it can be added... as I've said before  :rolleyes:

I am not looking for "perfect genies" and I am not looking for amazing genies to become more common to anyone with a pretty penny. I'm looking for ways to increase spirit gaining by a small margin, to suit lvl 150 as opposed to characters leveling from 135+.

whatever genie has low LP, it won't be worth by the end of it.  you will save time and effort by just leveling the ones that have the high LP

if our hypothetical situation is that agatio will make the pill the same amount of spirit that you would get from PV 135 or whatever amount you think would be good, then why would you be so against the idea of the pill coming from BH
Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 03:21 am by Roomi

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
as i know problem isn't lvling a genie from lvl110 till 150, usually from each 2-3k genie, just 1 worth lvling till 150.
from 4-5k genie that i made in total, i just got one 91/110 LP genie which worthed lvling that ended at point 116/150.
seems a useless suggestion. -1
AuHs.n? Did you misspell autism? Because then it would at least make sense.

Out of 4-5k genies you say you've made, the best you got was 116/150. Anything 81+ out of 110 is worth leveling atleast a bit further, as it has a chance of going 120+, you keep leveling it until it drops too many points to continue being useful. My 124 genie was 84/110. You might have got better genies if you realized this.

Regardless, here is part 1 of 2 in my "Quest to level a single genie on epic" I sped up the clips to the maximum that sony vegas allows, so instead please pay attention to the timer of the training scroll for an accurate real time measurement. Part 2 to come shortly.

Keep in mind that I was doing speed runs, instant instance resets as soon as I left instance, using pots to finish faster, I have full end game R8 armors and att level engraves as well. Yet part 1 of 2 (to level 1 genie) is still 1 hour of gameplay long. Part 2 is probably going to be even longer.

Roomi, you are either a troll or have serious down syndrome. No matter how many times you ignore the fact that I've said at least 4 times that I only level genies that have good LP at 110, it isn't going to make it any less true.

Good genies can go to 118/140 and still get 119/150, I've had it happen. I've had maybe 2 dozen or more promising 115+/140 genies that I had to level to 150 because they looked promising and turned out to be poop. Do you know how many pv's each one takes? For a 1 in 3000 current rate for 120? A metric *** ton. My video just showed that an hour of nonstop farming (12+ pv) cant level even a single genie. And my second will show how long it takes exactly.

Here are a few problems with your proposed bh pill is that you can do pv's multiple times, BH you cannot. Even if he boosted the amount 10 times and made it 20m, thats 20m DAILY, thats not even a single genie level in the higher levels, hell thats not even 1/3rd of one level on one genie.

20 million spirit daily is the same result as PV....OKAY. You do realize that BH takes longer than pv, right? o.0

I suggest you read my posts before you try responding to them, maybe then you'd have read which genies I level at 110+ as I've said it multiple times now but you seem to keep "forgetting".

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Damn so much arguing over something so irrelevant

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Roomi, you are either a troll or have serious down syndrome. No matter how many times you ignore the fact that I've said at least 4 times that I only level genies that have good LP at 110, it isn't going to make it any less true.

sorry if I missed it, a lot of your words sounded angry so I had to sift through pretty quickly because I figured they were worthless babbling (like this)  ;D  even if what you say is true, why does it matter if apparently those are still not enough for you; none of them will make a miraculous turn into something like 132/150

Here are a few problems with your proposed bh pill is that you can do pv's multiple times, BH you cannot. Even if he boosted the amount 10 times and made it 20m, thats 20m DAILY, thats not even a single genie level in the higher levels, hell thats not even 1/3rd of one level on one genie.

log alts and he can put it for a ridiculous amount of spirit  :rolleyes: so you get several attempts and then you can farm warsong at the same time so it's even more attempts

20 million spirit daily is the same result as PV....OKAY. You do realize that BH takes longer than pv, right? o.0

doesn't have to

I suggest you read my posts before you try responding to them, maybe then you'd have read which genies I level at 110+ as I've said it multiple times now but you seem to keep "forgetting".

I suggest you stop saying unnecessary bull then and I will read them more carefully.  the only valid point you made was just bh being able to be done once, everything else was extraneous

if the very thought of doing bh for spirit pills is tearing your being apart, then agatio can add the spirit scrolls to boutique too so you get both  :rolleyes:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
sorry if I missed it, a lot of your words sounded angry so I had to sift through pretty quickly because I figured they were worthless babbling (like this)  ;D  even if what you say is true, why does it matter if apparently those are still not enough for you; none of them will make a miraculous turn into something like 132/150

log alts and he can put it for a ridiculous amount of spirit  :rolleyes: so you get several attempts and then you can farm warsong at the same time so it's even more attempts

doesn't have to

I suggest you stop saying unnecessary bull then and I will read them more carefully.  the only valid point you made was just bh being able to be done once, everything else was extraneous

if the very thought of doing bh for spirit pills is tearing your being apart, then agatio can add the spirit scrolls to boutique too so you get both  :rolleyes:
Warsong golden cubes are less than 1/4th of a 146+ genies level. Warsong cubes are only good as 110 fodder making. You've been told that more than once now. Extraneous? You mean like every single word you've posted so far? Yeah.. okay! I'll work harder to stay on topic of the thread I made that was clearly not about BH, thanks for the warning.

"why does it matter if apparently those are still not enough for you; none of them will make a miraculous turn into something like 132/150"

Do you think I spent hours and hours farming spirit to make a 119 genie? Do you think I'm going to spend the hours and hours more I do farming spirit for the chance of getting the honor of having a 119 genie? If you do you are out of your mind.  Is this what you tell new players trying to get x2 int or x2 channel? WELL IF x1 CHANNEL ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU WHY BOTHER? ITS NOT LIKE ITS GOING TO MAGICALLY ROLL INTO x2 CHANNEL. JUST FARM MORE BH OR UNINSTALL LEL.

The logic.....it doesn't get more downer.  :police: For the sake of my sanity I am choosing to believe that you are just a master troll, because I don't want to lose my faith in humanity like this.
Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 04:42 am by Mizore

Offline HellsSpawn

• Faction: Eagleon
+1 to the PV for Spirit
۞ HellsSpawn
۞ RisingSoul

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Warsong golden cubes are less than 1/4th of a 146+ genies level. Warsong cubes are only good as 110 fodder making. You've been told that more than once now. Extraneous? You mean like every single word you've posted so far? Yeah.. okay! I'll work harder to stay on topic of the thread I made that was clearly not about BH, thanks for the warning.

I'm not stupid I've understood that you said warsong cubes aren't enough to help you alone, which is really great because I never said you should depend on them alone after you told me they weren't enough.  Please try to comprehend what I'm saying.  If you are so hype about getting spirit for genies in any way possible, I assumed that picking up cubes while you are already farming warsong for bh to get the hypothetical spirit pill wouldn't hurt and would help even at least a little bit without causing you extra work but I guess that is a bit too painful for you

actually even increasing the exp amount from warsong cubes would be a better idea too

"why does it matter if apparently those are still not enough for you; none of them will make a miraculous turn into something like 132/150"

Do you think I spent hours and hours farming spirit to make a 119 genie? Do you think I'm going to spend the hours and hours more I do farming spirit for the chance of getting the honor of having a 119 genie? If you do you are out of your mind.  Is this what you tell new players trying to get x2 int or x2 channel? WELL IF x1 CHANNEL ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU WHY BOTHER? ITS NOT LIKE ITS GOING TO MAGICALLY ROLL INTO x2 CHANNEL. JUST FARM MORE BH OR UNINSTALL LEL.

what?  I meant the genies that you thought were good LP but turned out crap.  obviously those weren't good enough, so aim for higher LP.   :rolleyes: I'm not saying to "settle" with them and I never even hinted at that.  you should've listened to my earlier advice about not sprouting bull

The logic.....it doesn't get more downer.  :police: For the sake of my sanity I am choosing to believe that you are just a master troll, because I don't want to lose my faith in humanity like this.

I can say the same for you
Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 04:56 am by Roomi
I'm not even going to bother with reasons when they've already been discussed, because you'll just argue again, but -1. I really don't see why they need to focus on setting up another instance for us, the spirit scrolls would be a better idea and probably easier to implement.

But then again I don't know crap about putting stuff into game and it's mechanics, so Aga would know which is best, I guess. 
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde