Epic Perfect World

Super Spirit Scroll.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Same as super level scroll, only with EXP removed and more concentrated spirit. 

Not talking like 1 billion gazillion spirit here. As of now a super level scroll gives 12m spirit and 80m exp. Perhaps a super level scroll could give 20mish spirit and 0 exp? 

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Why you need so much Spirit...

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Genie's, now I know saying this will get players like you with good genies to start tripping over themselves trying to derail my thread so that it doesn't happen.

But 8m more spirit for a STRICTLY spirit scroll isn't that bad guys, theyre still 4 gold a piece.

So preemptively I'm just going to say, chill your shit. I have 10 char's banks and inventories full of genies, and I intend to make more.

Genies are easy to level to 110, even to 140. But once you get to 140 it takes around 8 pv's (With training scrolls) to level it to 150, I have 105/110 out of 140 genies that simply aren't worth the effort to finish leveling them. Spirit is abysmally hard to come by, and using a super level scroll on a 150 char always feels like a waste, because of the useless experience that I'm throwing away.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
back in the day bhs used to give the choice between exp pills, spirit pills, or something else (I forget what)

dunno why it was removed, but maybe agatio could always add that choice back

and there's also the option of just farming warsong if the spirit you want is for genie leveling.  it gives a bunch of genie EXP cubes, and the gold ones typically give a lot of EXP

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
back in the day bhs used to give the choice between exp pills, spirit pills, or something else (I forget what)

dunno why it was removed, but maybe agatio could always add that choice back

and there's also the option of just farming warsong if the spirit you want is for genie leveling.  it gives a bunch of genie EXP cubes, and the gold ones typically give a lot of EXP
I never BH, but I certainly would BH more if that was still a reward.

The gold ones are good for leveling genies to 110, but just like spirit, it falls short in 140+ levels, not even a level per cube, and they don't stack. So collecting them would simply swamp your inventory. I do defend pavillions for people, on occasion, just for a spare cube or two. But the cubes are not good for 140+ leveling, which is the only part of leveling a genie that really takes any spirit IMO.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
Genie's, now I know saying this will get players like you with good genies to start tripping over themselves trying to derail my thread so that it doesn't happen.

But 8m more spirit for a STRICTLY spirit scroll isn't that bad guys, theyre still 4 gold a piece.

So preemptively I'm just going to say, chill your shit. I have 10 char's banks and inventories full of genies, and I intend to make more.

Genies are easy to level to 110, even to 140. But once you get to 140 it takes around 8 pv's to level it to 150, I have 105/110 out of 140 genies that simply aren't worth the effort to finish leveling them. Spirit is abysmally hard to come by, and using a super level scroll on a 150 char always feels like a waste, because of the useless experience that I'm throwing away.
To be honest I don't get why not to add this, as matter of fact its not worth 4 gold for Super Spirit Scroll just make it 2 gold, anyway this server lack good genies around. In my opinion just make special genies that gives between 7 and 10 LP and make its crafting cost at least 5K EC.  ^-^

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
To be honest I don't get why not to add this, as matter of fact its not worth 4 gold for Super Spirit Scroll just make it 2 gold, anyway this server lack good genies around. In my opinion just make special genies that gives between 7 and 10 LP and make its crafting cost at least 5K EC.  ^-^
I don't really care about the price of spirit scrolls as long as theyre equal or lesser to level scrolls. But I think special genies are a bit overboard, it would devalue good current genies too much. Unless it was priced high.

But yeah, staying on topic of spirit scrolls. I think equal cost to level scrolls is fine.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
I don't really care about the price of spirit scrolls as long as theyre equal or lesser to level scrolls. But I think special genies are a bit overboard, it would devalue good current genies too much. Unless it was priced high.

But yeah, staying on topic of spirit scrolls. I think equal cost to level scrolls is fine.
Which is why I said at least 5k ECs since min you can get is 105 LP which is too much for useless genie on other hand you can get 135 if you so lucky. 
Just a new sink to waste ecs..since most of people stop at some point for reforging. 

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
would not hurt anyone :\
+1

LillySatou

Not needed, there's plenty of ways to get a lot spirit atm. -1

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Not needed, there's plenty of ways to get a lot spirit atm. -1
Name them and how much. By your logic remove super level scrolls because there's plenty of other ways to get EXP.

It doesnt hurt anyone.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Like i said in your other topic, did you try a warsong run ? doesn't even need to be full for the last boss cuz he doesnt drops the exp cubes.
I tested it once, normal warsong run killing only the bosses i got a total of 500millions spirit, this ofc ita random drops not always 500millions, can be more or can be less but not drasticly less.
For me Warsong exp cubes might be the best way to lvl genies.
1 run = 1 genie or something like that.

pikachuchu

Honestly I see no reason why not.
There's no bad side to this, really.
It doesn't affect any 'balancing' shit either.
I agree with the argument of
'oh many ways to make spirit? sure remove exp scrolls too.'
If you're a pve lover you can still do your pve ways of getting spirit,
just like with the exp scrolls.
It still costs gold so if you don't have EC / gold you still gotta do it manually.

+1.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
for genies!!! i dont have any spirit left...SO +11111 PLS