Epic Perfect World

Point Reset Service at Playoffs Arena

Goldengate

I think it would be a good idea for us to be able to reset points depending on who we are versing. So an Elder next to God's Giving would be perfect.

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
+1, I might actually be able to attend the Playoffs if we get that.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
It"ll give an extra advantage to a few classes which is unfair in my opinion.Take an instance where a barb / Wr would change builds according to the opponents and people would QQ alot on that and for the rest of the classes it wouldn't matter at all cause they've got to stick to one build.

That's the main reason why we stopped allowing people to go out and enter back ( changing | borrowing gear ,changing builds )..thats why the rule was implemented at first,which didnt allow anyone to go out once you were teleported.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
It"ll give an extra advantage to a few classes which is unfair in my opinion.Take an instance where a barb / Wr would change builds according to the opponents and people would QQ alot on that and for the rest of the classes it wouldn't matter at all cause they've got to stick to one build.

That's the main reason why we stopped allowing people to go out and enter back ( changing | borrowing gear ,changing builds )..thats why the rule was implemented at first,which didnt allow anyone to go out once you were teleported.
Oh, I didn't know that it was put into place to stop that. It makes perfect sense, I just didn't know where you guys stood on it as a balance decision or if that had been addressed yet. It already has been, it seems. Thank you, anyway ^w^

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
It would only really benefit only a handful of classes...
If you know your class well you don't need to restat for only 1 class that you're going up against...
1vs1 playoffs isn't about "Oh who has the better build and can win"
It's about the skill + r8 that you have that determines if you win or lose...or you win by pure luck
(Like a sin that dies to your bramble(peri....<3)
All in all...-1
Let's keep the playoffs as is lol

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Sure, so any class can restat to VIT while in the fight, then restat to magic/dex/str w.e in the duel, you're smart (not)

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
NOPE -1. Would be abused massively.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
fun would be if only one gear/ornament/weapon would be allowed to use.... :P
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Agree with the princess with pink letters. O:-)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Guys Magestic alrdy answered why this isn't a good idea.
Same goes for the Watcher of the Earth.
We will not add this NPC's which give an advantage.
Locking cuz i alrdy had to delete some weird comments -.-

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Ain't nobody got time to wait till you restat for each fight~  :-X

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
An example of why this is actually probably a terrible idea:

If you were allowed to restat between fights, I would switch to full Str and full phys orns and rings every time I fought a Sin.

And you bet your sweet bippy that every sin, ever would be asking for a reversion to this.

Edit: It should be stated that I'm a Veno in full dragon HA for those that don't know.

Ever seen a Sin try to take out a full Str veno relying only on the damage from Condensed Thorn? Elemental pills don't work because they can be purged. And I purge through Tidal fairly reliably. 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
An example of why this is actually probably a terrible idea:

If you were allowed to restat between fights, I would switch to full Str and full phys orns and rings every time I fought a Sin.

And you bet your sweet bippy that every sin, ever would be asking for a reversion to this.

Edit: It should be stated that I'm a Veno in full dragon HA for those that don't know.

Ever seen a Sin try to take out a full Str veno relying only on the damage from Condensed Thorn? Elemental pills don't work because they can be purged. And I purge through Tidal fairly reliably.
Shut up