Epic Perfect World

warsoul weapon

I think its better if you edit the weapon from warsoul spirit and make a OP weapon so we can play something new about this game. I know its expensive to craft this weapon  but its worth it for op weapon  and if this will happen I think instance will be more lively like TT mats and other dungeon and benefits also in economy and more competitive to each player.  sometimes balance are boring sorry for bad english

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
We need the reshape warsoul weapon from the NW forge.

Bow exemple : DATA BASE PW

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Lol i fak you

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 for obvious reasons. Dont see the point in adding this. Server don't need something OP like this.
Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 06:08 am by Haseo

Offline Kakaro

• Inactive Archer
  • Unmoved
  • Characters: Kakaro
-1 for me. only rich ppl can do it so how about a poor guy or not a donator??
if they did that might as well just give the tt orns the add ons like normal so u can have .05 int orns for aps if u wanted too lol.

LillySatou

Those attack levels would go if it was touched at all. -1

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Working on good r8 takes enough time, introducing new OP weapons would kill r8 farming purpose. 
Besides, that would crash the balance of the game. 

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
Some other pvp servers i know got warsoul with 30 attack level and a bit less phy/mag attack. So it is the same as r8r with normal stats.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
-1. I don't want to pve a lifetime for that wep. Gears are fine as they are right now.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Don't think people want, or need, anything else " op " to farm. Takes long enough to have good status on one single R8 toon, consider also some people play more then one class. And for sure no one ever wants to farm or run an instance over and over countless times ,so i doubt this could be a good idea in any aspect.

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Actually farming a WS weapon is not as much farming as u all think.... but still -1
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*