Epic Perfect World

EPW Artifex TW ~Meh

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
arti pegs slaves dont know any thing about respect any way

on side note : arti was formed to take down xp for some how thay did once thay trash talked so much now joined arti look like xp has no shame in life or in game you are pathetic then arti pegs
you mad bruh?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

on side note : arti was formed to take down xp for some how thay did once thay trash talked so much now joined arti look like xp has no shame in life or in game you are pathetic then arti pegs
yes yes we ruined our pixel pride  :normal-2: while you guys are more "honorable?"

"no shame in life or game"
these two aren't the same thing you know  ???

Offline Kia

Arti was formed to take down XP? Best joke i've heard in a while.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

Kid are you okay? I think your taking this game WAYYYY to seriously.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
yes i am loser not a pedrosner ( worest then losers )
Wow such insult LOL.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

i joined artifex since the frist time and i played with theam before they came here it was not to destroy xp at all u are the most random fanboy that i ever saw in my life + you are bad

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

what 
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
i hope i wont offend you but...
smoke weed everday and enjoy the life brh 
there is no need for the stress over a pixels game

Zirkon

xd guys lets lock nokis thread xdddd

nice video nig looked like fun tw

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

You have no clue what you are saying , we moved to EPW cause our previous server ( PW Storm ) , was entirely dead and there was no PK at all.
On EPW we had like 5-6 guilds that PK'ed, excluding the Asian ones it is.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
what
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
i hope i wont offend you but...
smoke weed everday and enjoy the life brh
there is no need for the stress over a pixels game

Weed is haram..

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Good video noki, like the music also.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3