Epic Perfect World

Reduce TW Capacity

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Is there anything you ppl don't want changed? God. TW's fine as it is.

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
If you really want to take a larger guild out and you don't have the numbers to do it yourself that's fine, just team up with some other guild(s) and i'm sure you can make it an even fight that way of not tilt the odds in your favor and beat them.

The problem with this is the bigger guilds, if they do have a multi-attack on the same day, either go to one or the other (most cases they just go to one of the active guilds they know they can beat, if the other is still going, then they do that one). In a case where a bigger guild does go to multiple TW's, they will just send enough into one battle to hold the opponent back while the majority of the rest are dominating the other. It only takes a few minutes to beat a guild you heavily outnumber in TW, so you have plenty of time to get into the second TW and massacre in there too. Thus, it deems worthless.
Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 08:57 pm by Iah

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
To all the retarded people saying "recruit more"
You all seem to be in same guild which recruited any person active pk wise
Pw dies slowly each day
What tws do u see lately
Have u seen any challenging tw these days
All u can see is how artifex can outnumber any guild in tw (80)
Warning being 2nd with 50-60 then guilds with less than 40
Now explain me how there is any tw that is worth going to
No guild can fight against eachother in these conditions and get a tw longer than 15minutes
40people in tw is still as fun as 80vs80 more like more fun because as stated above soem cant bring that many
Since epw got released there have been around 10tws 80vs80 that were between arti and xpend
Since the lately merge of xp with arti those tws are gone
People either quit either joined arti/warning
For the past months(quite a few) the tws have been boring
What does it actually hurt u to not outnumber enemy? I actually had fun in tw when it was taking more than a baselock 60vs 40(warning vs ducks)  
"Go recruit more" 
With each day less and less pk
Can we atleast maximize fun on the areas we still get some little action? 
A weekly fight 40vs 40 (will be more since guilds would start attaking eachother more) would bring back to life the fun of tw
But i suppose people like to just log, rg 30mins , tw 15 and afk after, right?

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
40 is super low about for a tw... 60... can be thing.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
 Pretty good suggestion since most of the factions can't get good amount of people inside even having 80+ online sometimes.... :rolleyes: For the small factions it would be really great and probably, by any chance, bigger factions would be able to show for more than 1 tw then crystals wouldn't be there alone you know. ^-^

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
To all the retarded people saying "recruit more"
You all seem to be in same guild which recruited any person active pk wise
Don't think you can talk about this ,considering you recruit everything that moves aswell , insta invite any ex-artifex, allied 4 guilds , list goes on. Only difference is we invite people who are clearly better then the ones you find on WC.
What tws do u see lately
Have u seen any challenging tw these days
All u can see is how artifex can outnumber any guild in tw (80)
Warning being 2nd with 50-60 then guilds with less than 40
Good joke, you trully implying warning had 50-60 people when other warning people admited to have over 70.
I'm sure you also beat 40 Ducks, 30 ArchEnemy and 30 HellRazor within 15mins , with 50 people all split. Damm Warning players must be amazing LMAO dont make me laugh.
No guild can fight against eachother in these conditions and get a tw longer than 15minutes
We have had several 80vs80  TW's vs your guild which ended in 9minutes. Due to honestly stupid lack of strategy and ending on a complete faceroll. 40vs40 Won't change anything, and if you really wanna prove this we can manage a GvG with 4 PT's on each side and see how fast it ends.
For the past months(quite a few) the tws have been boring
You probably mean Warning TW's. There was plenty good smaller scale TW's in fact. Hard to get a better TW going with Warning when you guys ruin all your chances of improving constantly by suddenly not showing for a month , and losing 20 + people ,  which end up beeing replaced by randoms of WC that you  guys found out.
What does it actually hurt u to not outnumber enemy? I actually had fun in tw when it was taking more than a baselock 60vs 40(warning vs ducks)  
"Go recruit more"
No one really needs to outnumber Warning to win , you were already offered a GvG consisting of 4 actual PT's , if you wanna do that with a GM hosting , i'm all up for it and prove my point.
You shouldn't make it an Artifex vs Warning thread, specially when Warning outnumbers every other guild every single time, and once they lose against Artifex they pull the "omg outnumbered" card. Funny stuff dude.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
lol man lol this wont happen x3

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
-1 guys 80 people is the best

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Don't think you can talk about this ,considering you recruit everything that moves aswell , insta invite any ex-artifex, allied 4 guilds , list goes on. Only difference is we invite people who are clearly better then the ones you find on WC.Good joke, you trully implying warning had 50-60 people when other warning people admited to have over 70.
I'm sure you also beat 40 Ducks, 30 ArchEnemy and 30 HellRazor within 15mins , with 50 people all split. Damm Warning players must be amazing LMAO dont make me laugh.We have had several 80vs80  TW's vs your guild which ended in 9minutes. Due to honestly stupid lack of strategy and ending on a complete faceroll. 40vs40 Won't change anything, and if you really wanna prove this we can manage a GvG with 4 PT's on each side and see how fast it ends.You probably mean Warning TW's. There was plenty good smaller scale TW's in fact. Hard to get a better TW going with Warning when you guys ruin all your chances of improving constantly by suddenly not showing for a month , and losing 20 + people ,  which end up beeing replaced by randoms of WC that you  guys found out.No one really needs to outnumber Warning to win , you were already offered a GvG consisting of 4 actual PT's , if you wanna do that with a GM hosting , i'm all up for it and prove my point.
You shouldn't make it an Artifex vs Warning thread, specially when Warning outnumbers every other guild every single time, and once they lose against Artifex they pull the "omg outnumbered" card. Funny stuff dude.
Youre right, 40v40 in main map is the same as 40v40 TW...
Don't make it a warning v arti thread yet you challenge them for a 40v40 
you sir are absolutely not clueless 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Youre right, 40v40 in main map is the same as 40v40 TW...
Don't make it a warning v arti thread yet you challenge them for a 40v40
you sir are absolutely not clueless
40 vs 40 in a tw map that is super big make no sense 60 is number that will work better basic logic plz...

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I think we all agree that Artifex is #1 in TW number and maybe tacticalwise too.... I honestly dont think that a 40v40 or 60v60 TW wont change something in that point... They will still win a 40v40 or 60v60 TW vs everyone cause they got the ppl with best coordination cause they will sent their Top40/60 to TW then and not their ppl that are numberfillers (sorry Arti but thats the way how i see you... you are carried by maybe 30-40 main ppl and the rest are winnerteamjoiners.... but thats going OT sry)...
So all in all reducing numbers wont change something for TWs vs Artifex except you make them tripledefense (or even more) and for the smaller factions like Worms/HR/Ducks/AE/TC/OS (and whatever other wannabe TW factions are around that recruit for TW but never do TW.... sorry OT again) cause they most likely wont get to the cap of 40 or 60 anyways...
I really wonder what would happen if Arti would split again and TW vs themselves.... or so...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
The problem with this is the bigger guilds, if they do have a multi-attack on the same day, either go to one or the other (most cases they just go to one of the active guilds they know they can beat, if the other is still going, then they do that one). In a case where a bigger guild does go to multiple TW's, they will just send enough into one battle to hold the opponent back while the majority of the rest are dominating the other. It only takes a few minutes to beat a guild you heavily outnumber in TW, so you have plenty of time to get into the second TW and massacre in there too. Thus, it deems worthless.
Ofc. that's part of their strategy...  for that short time in the some of those TWs a guild will have the chance to play around for a bit while a bigger guild defends with a small number till their main force joins in. They still may lose 1 or more lands that way, thus making the winning guild a little bit more attractive for others to join. Nothing will fix the issue over night. You just have to give it time and work your guild up slowly and build that chemistry. Also pick fights you can win or stand losing. Alot of the upcoming guilds make the mistake of picking fights with a guild that's way out of their league thus either discouraging their members to take part in future TWs or simply join a different guild.  No one has that kind of patience nowadays anyways.. people give up too easily...
Also, some of the people from certain guild that bytch about less and less pk, or less people showing up for TW.. That might also be due to the reason, your members are on another server (i.e. other server). I've seen a few players from Warning and what not online over there while they have TW going on here. No loyalty, no commitment to your joke of a guild. go TW vs smaller guilds if you don't have enough to handle Artifex. Or you can cry to mommy and try to nerf Artifex's potential by limiting TW population. 
As much as this thread not being about warning and Artifex, we all know Artifex will pretty much be the only guild that affects this. 

Smaller guilds should have no issue finding other smaller guilds to TW with.  Does big guilds with 80 available players (atm Only Artifex and maybe warning if their members get off other server or care about their guild a bit more) for TW affect that somehow now ? 
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
So many essays...and here I can barely write two sentences without proper grammar...  Tbh the idea of a lower tw limit isn't bad. But I believe it should be based on the land level. For example

Level 1 which are major cities should have 80

Level 2 which are idk should have 40-60

And level 3 should have 40.

Limiting the lands themselves with a limit is more tedious but if you think about it, the TWs that people go all out on would be a city one, was in a tw only guild last year, they pretty much did that. Went full out ham during the level one lands but easiest up on the higher leveled ones.

And for once can we please have a thread without one dumb*** saying artifex. Like seriously you saying the ***ing name causes this shit and always goes off topic you ***ing moron.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
So many essays...and here I can barely write two sentences without proper grammar...  Tbh the idea of a lower tw limit isn't bad. But I believe it should be based on the land level. For example

Limiting the lands themselves with a limit is more tedious but if you think about it, the TWs that people go all out on would be a city one, was in a tw only guild last year, they pretty much did that. Went full out ham during the level one lands but easiest up on the higher leveled ones.

This i can +1. 
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
So many essays...and here I can barely write two sentences without proper grammar...  Tbh the idea of a lower tw limit isn't bad. But I believe it should be based on the land level. For example

o_o +1 dis idea