Epic Perfect World

Reduce TW Capacity

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Reduce TW capacity to 40 or maybe 50 please.
- Benefit smaller guild
- Less QQ about numbers
- Maybe will make TW more active and fun
- Right now there's only like 4-5 active TW guild, including big faction
- And for Sebi

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*

they can do it ?

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
honestly, I think people would complain more o_o

idc what happens either way, our tws are usually no show anyway..

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
the tw count is only reached by 1 guild at this moment and other guilds are left out with 20-30 less (best case)
reducing it to 40 would still let guilds have their CC / DD / cata and such teams in order to have good organisation yet allow each guild to compete against the big number guilds
by lowering the amount of people u will also increase TWs simply because guids such as Ducks that bring only 20-50 depending if they plan to show or not will be able to compete with guilds such as warning arti etc.
guilds such as AE that bring around 30-40 will also have same chances and will improve activity tw map wise.

Offline Goz

-1 stupid suggestion
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

LillySatou

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Hardcoded.
aga added Dragon Temple cap in short time
i am quite sure its possible
can u please not post useless shit if u are giving it out of ur butt

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
+1 Good suggestion ^-^
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
I actually think that would be excellent idea. Not saying it just cause for instance ArchEnemy can't bring 80 to TW, atm around 50 but it would also make the TW's as an experience less laggy. Not all have super computers and even with minimum settings it gets impossible to go like 50 AE vs 70+ Warning.

I think definately something worth considering if it could be done. Let the numbers rule in PK since it's all about allying these days anyway.

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
I believe TW should be a place where factions can showcase their abilities and honestly, The more the better. (assuming each guild has relative numbers)
If small guilds want to compete, it should be up to the discretion of the other faction on how many they wish to send on to fight.
If a faction decides to TW, they should have the numbers. Nothing forces a guild to own land. Go big or Go home.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
 also make the TW's as an experience less laggy. Not all have super computers and even with minimum settings it gets impossible to go like 50 AE vs 70+ Warning.

this ^ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
-1 just cause all factions except artifex arent able to get 80 ppl to log on it shouldnt get changed... sorry

How about make crystal immune to dmg until x numbers of towers are destroyed... THAT will make TWs longer and more challenging tactical wise... ty
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
-1 just cause all factions except artifex arent able to get 80 ppl to log on it shouldnt get changed... sorry

How about make crystal immune to dmg until x numbers of towers are destroyed... THAT will make TWs longer and more challenging tactical wise... ty
i suggested cuz to even out numbers between big faction and smaller faction, and would make tw more fun + longer

Offline tssrfire

+1 only faction dont want this happen are arti who dont want to get even numbers and lose 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i suggested cuz to even out numbers between big faction and smaller faction, and would make tw more fun + longer
recruit more ppl that actually CAN attend TW... no offense
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*