Epic Perfect World

I dunno how to download the game

Offline esetsmart

• Beginner
Hey, i've downloaded the game client, and then i dont know how to install it, do i need the original perfect World foders? or any other thing?

Offline Apollo

You do need the original pwi files. Well...you don't NEED them, but it's easier to do it that way. You can download the files you need for this server from the website and them copy those into the original pwi files. Hit "Copy and Replace for All" I'm not entirely sure, but I'm almost certain this is how to do it.

Good luck and see you in game hopefully   ;D

Apollo

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
No, after you download the client, you extract everything and you'll get "Epic Perfect World" folder as the result. Open that folder and click the .bat file "Start" (Run as administrator if using windows vista) Your client will then load up and you will need to click "Update" and update the client. It'll probably take a little while at this part and the client will change to the blue-ish one after a few minutes. Usually when it's finished, a small window pops up on the client that tells you to edit your game graphics, etc.

(I'm saying this off the top of my head how I did it because I was a bit confused too when I did it at first. Sorry if I missed anything and let me know if you bump into anything you don't know about, I'll try my best to help).
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Offline Ste_

Hey, i've downloaded the game client, and then i dont know how to install it, do i need the original perfect World foders? or any other thing?

If you downloaded it from this link: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=10.0
Then make sure you have downloaded both parts, extract both files to same folder. Once this is done launch the game via the 'EPW Launcher' in the main folder. Let it patch and once this is done it should work fine.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If you downloaded it from this link: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=10.0
Then make sure you have downloaded both parts, extract both files to same folder. Once this is done launch the game via the 'EPW Launcher' in the main folder. Let it patch and once this is done it should work fine.
All correct, only you should download only one mirror. I have added info about this in the download section to avoid confusion.

Offline esetsmart

• Beginner
All correct, only you should download only one mirror. I have added info about this in the download section to avoid confusion.
so, i just need to download mirror 1 or 2, then i'll just need to run " start " aplication or something (as admin) am i correct??? or do i need something else ??

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
that's it. If you encounter any problems, just ask here  ;)

Offline LifeOfSin

• Beginner
is it normal that in torrent its taking me 20+ hrs to download this server? other private servers ive tried that are the same size have been about 8hrs tops downloading, 20+ hrs seems a bit over the top...?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
why not direct download? its a lot faster.