Epic Perfect World

LillySatou

I see where you're trying to get at but since they added the "Donation for almost all Titles in game" thing I don't think this needs to be added too..
For the people who farmed their butts off in pve just to get those titles suddenly becomes absolutely useless to them and they wasted so much effort/time/ec for it and suddenly everyone has it for like $10-15...
Yes,you have to work for stuff in game unless you have a sugar momma/daddy
But it IS a private server so it isn't impossible

I just think the donation already is enough....
Plus,that money doesn't grow on trees..some people WORK(ed) for that money just to donate
All in all...-1
This basically sums up what I'd have to explain. -1

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
I see where you're trying to get at but since they added the "Donation for almost all Titles in game" thing I don't think this needs to be added too..
For the people who farmed their butts off in pve just to get those titles suddenly becomes absolutely useless to them and they wasted so much effort/time/ec for it and suddenly everyone has it for like $10-15...
Yes,you have to work for stuff in game unless you have a sugar momma/daddy
But it IS a private server so it isn't impossible

I just think the donation already is enough....
Plus,that money doesn't grow on trees..some people WORK(ed) for that money just to donate
All in all...-1
I did farm all merit/ avatars title and normal titles and nuemas on 6 chars when donation option get i i was rly happy that i dont have to spend 5 day doing this (yeas... each char took 5 days to do all things i wrote...) when i bought titles on other char was pissed to 1. id lost my favorite event title (yes ik was my mistake i didnt read carefully that they will gone) 2. ether way 4 days took me to get last 3 ava title... (and i was farming FSP on 10 chars each day....) and all i get it bunch of useless cards who no one want to buy. Thats my point.
AND yes im lazy as fok after almost month of full pve to get any adds for pvp...

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
-1 sorry. I really would explain but I'd be repeating the many people before me.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
They weren't left out by accident.
Very few people would be doing FSP anymore if it wouldn'tbe for the titles, which would make finding a squad for people that still need their cards a pain + alot oof people that actaully worked for them wouldn't be happy about that either.

I personally don't care much, i'm too lazy to farm them them but i don't feel like they are worth my money either.
I'll vote -1 for the first reason i mentioned though.
If they werent left out by accident why are MOST of the war avatar titles in there? Why not leave them all out to be farmed rather than like..3 of them? 

It makes no sense and frankly its the reason I don't want to farm them, having to get 200 before I even start getting the titles im missing is just not very encouraging. Also how would this stop fsp farming? Do you think everyone would suddenly just donate for a measly 3 titles despite them being farmable? No. Only those who genuinely dont want to farm would.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
yea but still have to find ppl +1h to get all FSC that i need + i will get 23432432 useless cards whats hard to sell. And im talking abt other cards than summer or vanished.
After opening the chests you can simply drop the useless cards. Anyways if you still want to waste money on war avatar titles (what's like the easiest to obtain in game) go ahead.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
He actually left them out on purpose to encourage more PvE and traffic to FSP, ect.

The more you know  :rolleyes:
He actually left them out on purpose to encourage more PvE and traffic to FSP, ect.

The more you know  :rolleyes:
I think she's going to argue no matter how many people point this out.  :-\
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We discussed it before and figured that making it the way it is now would be the most fair, by taking into account the effort that is required to obtain the final War Avatar titles, I don't really want to change the current system.