Epic Perfect World

Random PvP event

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
I really enjoy the random 1v1 2v2 3v3 event.

Now i was thinking, why isnt this a permanent event. Every time when its on there are well over 50 people waiting for a hour to have a shot to dig a chest. And quite alot dont even get in.

Why dont we make this permanent. This means that troughout the entire day chests will spawn and people will be ported. You can use 3 villages for the 3 different events. Just keep 3v3 at sandsong, then put 2v2 in different village and same goes for the 1v1.

I know this sounds easier then it is and there will be loads of issues like

- People abusing stealth and staying in it forever because their is no GM to punish (altough in 3v3 there are enough people to use det pot)
- When do you get to start, since their is no GM to count down
- people using IG's, ridgeknife, spirit pots and every pot under the sun. But i guess if everyone is aloud to this is fair.

I dont know how to program stuff but maybe just create a NPC where you can sign up for random 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 and when their is enough people you get ported and have 30 seconds before beeing able to attack eachother.

I know this gonna cause loads of issues and is probaly impossible to program but if it is possible this would be a great and fun feature. Besides there dont have to be any rewards involved.

Thoughts?
Lol i fak you

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
I mean it's not a bad idea since I wait the whole day just to get some pvp events xD
But if it can be implemented and somehow programmed so people won't cheat...
I'd like to see how it would work xD
Some people wait on their butts for hours(like me)for a pvp event  :-X
So +1 if it can be implemented : 3

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
GM has to be online for it that's why it's only limited to an hour or if it was on whole day and no gm was  there to watch people can just abuse spirit of defense and chocolates and multiple other buffs since no one will be watching

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
I really like this event too and I'd love to see it on more often.. but yes if no GM's people would just abuse pots. :(

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
-1 cause some ppl would go to all 3 villages then and get 3x prices and some that are too slow dont even get into 1 of these events... sry
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
-1 cause some ppl would go to all 3 villages then and get 3x prices and some that are too slow dont even get into 1 of these events... sry
You're allowed to enter all 3 as it currently is. It's not everyone's fault that people are slow at double clicking on a chest.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
GM activates/deactivates the chests, does all the red chat, purging and the hosting plus then sending prizes. No thanks...
Making it a permanent NPC event will make it eventually become boring and there'll be no participants. Just like the current NPC tournament.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
GM activates/deactivates the chests, does all the red chat, purging and the hosting plus then sending prizes. No thanks...
Making it a permanent NPC event will make it eventually become boring and there'll be no participants. Just like the current NPC tournament.
The current NPC tournament is boring because people squad up and gank people.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
-1, too many problems like this

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
:normal-19: no actually ppl dont go to the tournament  because its bugged n i've had reported the bug like half year ago n still not fixed.

eternalagony23

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
This
-1 terrible suggesstion

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
like i said in my original post

its prob hard to program
people will abuse pots
it will bring some problems
there will be no prices

I only made this post to get people thinking, maybe there is a way to get rid of all these problems and get it working. i never said it was a perfect plan. You guys are just repeating stuff i already mentioned lol

I don't think it will get boring btw, and about the tourney, that isn't random. this is.

Anyway as i thought its prob impossible to program, just wanted to throw it out there :)
Lol i fak you

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Anyway as i thought its prob impossible to program, just wanted to throw it out there :)

Sadly it has too many problems that can't really be overcame, so we need at least 1 GM to manage this and that's why it's probably fun event.