Epic Perfect World

2 hours nw boring

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
No, no, no. NW is a time of peace where I get to work with "the enemy" and hunt/kill friends for two hours. I also get to see some new faces in group PK. Don't take this away from me.  :'(
Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 11:11 pm by Iah

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
No, no, no. NW is a time of peace where I get to work with "the enemy" and hunt/kill friends for two hours. I also get to see some new faces in group PK. Don't take this away from me.  :'(
true we do nw for killing own factions mates and friends  :normal-3: but 2 hours nw really gets me tired easily and bored, so 1 hours nw would be nice
Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 12:43 am by Clones

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I agree with this post.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
You can always leave after an hour if it gets boring :o 

Offline Zapherian

I think 2 hr is fine. Some ppl joins nw at the middle while some at the end. Every one cannot manage the exact time at NW so at least 2 hrs is necessary.
Abt being afk i dont think its because of boring gameplay and tiredness. Its because of ppl leaving from loosing nation. As i have seen ppl from loosing nations starts to leave after 1 hrs while winning nations have mostly playing.
Tbh, NW are supposed to take some of your effort coz it is weekly biggest pk event with very nice rewards. Some give their full for reward while some compromises with reward for leaving.

Ingrafer

Make it 5 sec NW, since that's how fast people leave when they don't get the nation they want. 

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive

2 hours is too long. My ass starts to go numb after 50 mins :(
That's what she said

Offline Soulz

Well i'm not sure if this is even possible or not 2 hours nation wars is boring shet, at start 30-45 mins people having fun after that alot people goes to afk and nations dies easily also we dont get any pk since after 2 hours nw people really get tired and sleepy.
so my point is if its possible to reduce Nation war time like make it only 1 hours ^^ i hope agatio will do this
In every NW that i have been, there were 300-400 players at the start and at the end. For some, yes, it might be boring or awful to play in a losing nation but it`s not the time frame at fault. It`s the player. If the time frame is changed to 1h, two things will happen. 
1. By some miracle, players don't go afk and don't leave the nation that`s losing and, driven by the shorter time frame, will pk or conquer lands.  - Highly doubt this ... 
2. Nothing will change and they will leave NW or go afk because they got in Light / Dark. - Most probable
Your suggestion sounds a little bit selfish. Just because you get bored and 10-20 players along with you, that doesn't mean that not all the players enjoy the 2h NW. Suggestions have been given how you could spend your second hour of NW. 

+1 to making it a hour , double drops.

but to do it this way Reduce the time and double reward or make it 3-4 times a week at 1 hour per NW
IF NW is 3-4 times a week WE would lose DT/Ares/TW so it comes down to what are you willing to give up for the change you request.
Always be-careful what you ask for :  )

So you want to reduce the time frame by half and increase the reward by 100% ?  Like above, two things will happen. 
1. By some miracle, players will fight in that hour and we know that big fights give more points. So instead of  300-2k points / land, i`m assuming that the values will double, i don't know that for sure. And in 1h of play you will get 2h of points, since the values are higher. That in turn will result to a reward in st just like it is now per NW. Now most players get anywhere from 150-500 st/NW ---> 300-1k st/week (since there are 2 NW). Increasing the number of NW/week will also increase and, most likely double, the st reward of each player to 600-2k st. This causes unbalance in the game as the market will be flooded with mats purchesed with st or ornaments engraved easily sold at ridiculous prices. If this is a posible outcome just because some players are bored or mad, then - 1 from me.
2. Nothing will change and they will leave NW or go afk because they got in Light / Dark and the reward will be even lesser. 

Overall, a big -1 from me. 

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
You are EA now..this means swane is ep....this means....we all die.....
Quiet shttie, I'm better than you on any class I play and I'm better EP than most of your sea creatures

Offline RNGesus

• Faction: Retired
Just reduce the number of maps at nw

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
Just reduce the number of maps at nw
Naaaah.

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
nw is a boring event, its more like a PVE event than a PVP one, just the ppl that want to farm ST join it.
anyhow, am not joining nw, and don't care about much about it.

decreasing number of lands or reducing the time to 1h sounds a good idea.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Death

• Old Player
+1 it's more bearable to stay in a losing nation for 1h than for 2. To ppl suggesting we afk the second half, that would ruin the losing nations even more.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Goz

useless, I wouldn't go even if it was 1 mins 
-1 let the players have their fun, i heard some actually enjoy this so why would you think this was ever a good suggestion?
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps