Epic Perfect World

SOG Fix.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
but I would say that increasing cd on sog would be fine as long as knockdown for wbs is removed since it can't be changed into a regular stun, or have the CD increased on it because wbs and their knockdown are the only reason I need sog
*Facepalm*

You are all in for a rude awakening since the new classes have that knockdown as one of their staples as well.

@Roomi you see this in your perspective from a mass PK point of view, I'm sure 99% of these threads are referring to 1v1's.
I know that there isn't any way to differentiate between 1v1 and Mass since it would be a class nerf but-

in this day in age, as PW is almost completely converted into the use of the new horizons skills.. Completely removing knockdown (The only thing that makes a barb semi decent nowadays) would be just irrational. Cleric's SoG is spammable when used in tandem with sleep, there is no denying that, and therefore in a 1v1 situation there isn't much that can be done to counter that.

Again, the only classes really complaining about SoG are the ones who use STR genies and can't spam Will Surge 24/7 to counter it like classes that use Vit/Mag genies.

Trust me, if I could still have 90% chance of occult working while in a vit genie, there wouldn't nearly be as much complaining from the classes that do rely on occult to get kills in 1.5+

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
@Domgrath

I saw CaptainLelo beating quite a few ep's on his wb (libra,ideological,sinha,...) so why are you saying that it's impossible

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
*Facepalm*

You are all in for a rude awakening since the new classes have that knockdown as one of their staples as well.

@Roomi you see this in your perspective from a mass PK point of view, I'm sure 99% of these threads are referring to 1v1's.
I know that there isn't any way to differentiate between 1v1 and Mass since it would be a class nerf but-

in this day in age, as PW is almost completely converted into the use of the new horizons skills.. Completely removing knockdown (The only thing that makes a barb semi decent nowadays) would be just irrational. Cleric's SoG is spammable when used in tandem with sleep, there is no denying that, and therefore in a 1v1 situation there isn't much that can be done to counter that.

Again, the only classes really complaining about SoG are the ones who use STR genies and can't spam Will Surge 24/7 to counter it like classes that use Vit/Mag genies.

Trust me, if I could still have 90% chance of occult working while in a vit genie, there wouldn't nearly be as much complaining from the classes that do rely on occult to get kills in 1.5+
the only reason I mentioned knockdown is because increasing the CD of SOG would put a giant opening where, like I said, a wb can start locking me so I can't support at all.  the best way I can think of to balance the giant gap that is added, would to add a giant gap in the wb lock as well.  I didn't say completely removing would be the only option (even thought that's the only one you addressed, not sure why), increasing CD of the knockdown would work too if you are so willing to increase the CD of sog as well.  like you say, wbs depend on their knockdown being just as it is to keep an opponent locked.  I depend on it too to keep wbs and wrs off of me so I'm not stunlocked and can't support my squad.  sog and sleep is spammable, yes, but knockdown is spammable too.  sometimes knockdown doesn't have the actual knockdown proc and just immobilization, and sometimes sleep doesn't last the full 34 seconds; both of these give the target a chance to react.  

and yes, I'm only looking at this from the mass pk perspective, but it's as you said, there's no way to just nerf one without nerfing both.  and if that's the only perspective that people are looking at, they should really start looking at both before they start making all of these threads

and I'm not in for a rude awakening, because like I said, it's why I need sog.  I will be fine as long as sog is kept the way it is

infernchidhu

How is WB stun acceptable and SoG isn't ? give me a 70 energy genie skill that blocks mighty swing, i ll 1v1 barbs all day long  

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
You can't, yet, wait till next patch, all these nigs gonna go crazy LOL, can SoG through AD / Sutra / IG
Ooo... I do have multiple accounts with eps who can dog... 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Occult ice sins shouldn't be speaking, -1 obviously.:rolleyes:

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Occult ice sins shouldn't be speaking, -1 obviously.:rolleyes:

infernchidhu

Ooo... I do have multiple accounts with eps who can dog...
"dog" ? u aint thug kiddo, go back to the sandbox

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Yeah gn, fix :police: :police: :police: Sog too op :police: :police: :police: No way to counter it :police: :police: :police:  hehehehehe :police: :police: :police:
-1 let the bitches cry about it. Who cares.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran

Good advice, except you should be the one following it  :-\

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
"dog" ? u aint thug kiddo, go back to the sandbox
'who can dog'
'who can sog'
she just had a typo since d and s are close
guess u are really considering urself one if u get upset when some1 even typos it

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Yeah gn, fix :police: :police: :police: Sog too op :police: :police: :police: No way to counter it :police: :police: :police:  hehehehehe :police: :police: :police:
 Yes gn we need to force blue name on players hehehehe , game to broken cant pvp heheheheh  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: . Pve only gn heheheheheh  :police: :police: :police:

Beatrice♥

Fix this so that it actually works on SOG, and all QQ can stop. because any and all certain classes crying about it use a strength genie anyway.
As I've understand with this topic, he wanted to fix this Genie skill which is 40% chance to remove silence not about nerfing any ep skill (sog) and I agree with that.