Epic Perfect World

SOG Fix.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
are you serious? do you understand that by doing this you are giving yourself 15second of immortality just for using genie? why you can't understand that you have will surge to counter this skill, leave eps alone they really dont need any kind of nerf
This..

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
This..
You would still have to deal with the Immobo, as well as if you triple spark (as sage) it would overwrite the reduc damage (or not? any verification?)

Also

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
-1, you can use will surge (even I've used it to avoid sog and I've seen plenty of other people do it to me) and if you get randomly sog'd by an ep you didn't even notice in mass pk then you can just wait it out.  it's not very long

Vegas

You would still have to deal with the Immobo, as well as if you triple spark (as sage) it would overwrite the reduc damage (or not? any verification?)

Also

You can't overwrite the SoG buff.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Erm..sometimes you can predict if the ep is gonna sog or not...
Then you puri/surge/w/e you'd like
-1 anyway...eps have a hard time enough especially in mass pk when they are #1-3 kos'd class
And if an ep is 1v1ing a sleep isn't a lot because that can be faithed and it's gg for the ep....

I wish there isn't anymore Domgraths popping up into these forums...
QQ about every skill and gear and sh*t....

But yeah..

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Higher cd would be preferable to this

Play the game as intended..thats all

Don't think the devs intended for Eps to be the undisputed best 1v1 class

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
sog spam ep has is quite unfair vs any class that lacks tidal(  apart of mystic for obvious reasons )
so ye, higher cd would be nice

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
sog spam ep has is quite unfair vs any class that lacks tidal(  apart of mystic for obvious reasons )
Surprised that I actually agree with Sebi about something.

SoG is a skill that needs an increased cooldown so that it can't be constantly spammed with sleep.. The people who say "Use Will Surge" clearly aren't the ones who are using a STR Genie.

Two skills to stay alive and your genie is completely gone. Not everyone uses a magic/vit genie and can spam will surge every 20 seconds.

inb4 Espio crying and whiteknighting because he wouldn't be able to use 12431253161532 sog's before he gets a kill.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
sog spam ep has is quite unfair vs any class that lacks tidal(  apart of mystic for obvious reasons )
Sin tidal is quite unfair vs ANY CLASS ( apart from GM's for obvious reasons )
Mystic AS is quite unfair vs magic classes ( apart from ?)
Wf 0pdef is quite unfair vs any class ( apart from ? )
so ye, removing it would be nice
Wb knockdown is quite unfair vs any class ( apart from ?)
so yeah , increasing cd would be nice
Wiz spark is quite unfair vs wb's
so yeah, increasing (removing) would be nice
Wr stunlock is quite unfair vs all classes ( unless sin for obvious reasons)
so yeah, removing/increasing cd would be nice

infernchidhu

SoG is fine.................................................GoF stacking with gloom is broken, agatio fix  :police:

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
You haven't even experienced SoG abuse, no one on this server has ever done it consistently, i ll show u guys how to really abuse that skill later, you shouldn't cry about it now, when its just a SoG tbh  :P
I can abuse it 

infernchidhu

I can abuse it
You can't, yet, wait till next patch, all these nigs gonna go crazy LOL, can SoG through AD / Sutra / IG

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Surprised that I actually agree with Sebi about something.

SoG is a skill that needs an increased cooldown so that it can't be constantly spammed with sleep.. The people who say "Use Will Surge" clearly aren't the ones who are using a STR Genie.

Two skills to stay alive and your genie is completely gone. Not everyone uses a magic/vit genie and can spam will surge every 20 seconds.

inb4 Espio crying and whiteknighting because he wouldn't be able to use 12431253161532 sog's before he gets a kill.
no thanks  :-X it's already fine enough for the fact that you can't even dd the target while they are in sog.  remember that eps are the only class who have 0 stuns at all, they have nothing that they can use on the other class that will allow them to keep DDing I guess besides immobilization, and even then the other person can still use skills to survive

I depend on sog and sleep a lot to help me in mass pk when I have wbs on me.  just the small window of time that is given if the CD is increased is enough for the wb to come at me and spam knockdown (which I can't avoid except for faith) and occult and stun.  by the time I'm able to get out of it and possible sog the wb again to support my team, I guarantee there are already several people dead.

maybe it's a pain in 1v1, but it's really necessary in mass pk.  people have defeated EPs before in 1v1, idk why it needs to be changed

but I would say that increasing cd on sog would be fine as long as knockdown for wbs is removed since it can't be changed into a regular stun, or have the CD increased on it because wbs and their knockdown are the only reason I need sog
Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:33 pm by Roomi

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
Pretty sure that if they do this then eps will qq about being too squishy. In essence you cant make everyone happy and the game is perfectly fine as it is.

Best is me.

infernchidhu

Today i was 1v1ing a Seeker named "SUFFER" he used QPQ when i using SoG, and he transferred the Seal+Freeze, while he was invoked :( i felt sad, GM fix please