Epic Perfect World

SOG Fix.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
What DQ retard was at Dragons End , and he never even 3sparked. I remember you remained dead and quiete when he even trolled you on WC after.
You look so stupid thinking 1vs1 relates to Mass PK , and not even that you can back up considering you have lost against all Artifex players you fought so far.
Just quit talking you pathetic swine, your lack of IQ is so noticable it bugs me.
I'm gone from this thread, and I hope you'll stop stressing over it too. Have a nice life, not so friendly, fren. :normal-4:

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Look at this sweaty nerd going hard over the keyboard, Congratz my man , you leveled up on the weeaboo chart
:normal-2:

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
What even happened to this thread. ???
Locking because of the amount of drama and off-topic.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran

Fix this so that it actually works on SOG, and all QQ can stop. because any and all certain classes crying about it use a strength genie anyway.
It doesn't work because SoG is set so it cannot be purified. Simply as that. So if you wanted this skill to remove SoG's silence, you'd have to accept that Faith or normal Purify could remove it as well.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
SoGs silence can be removed and then be purid but need will surge and time it correctly, like use it the moment the SoG annimation happens, its sorta hard to do it though, doesn't work that often because of timing.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well you can prevent silence from being used on you by timing Will Surge, but there's no way to actually purify the debuff once it is applied.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
worked on other servers, but never tried it here  :'(