Epic Perfect World

SOG Fix.

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire

Fix this so that it actually works on SOG, and all QQ can stop. because any and all certain classes crying about it use a strength genie anyway.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i totally +1 that
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Disrupted

Can we just remove all debuffs in game and make it dmg only

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
just will surge.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
what's with these suggestions....?

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 11:23 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
what's with these suggestions....?

Just suggesting that a skill actually does what it says, that's all.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
are you serious? do you understand that by doing this you are giving yourself 15second of immortality just for using genie? why you can't understand that you have will surge to counter this skill, leave eps alone they really dont need any kind of nerf

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
are you serious? do you understand that by doing this you are giving yourself 15second of immortality just for using genie? why you can't understand that you have will surge to counter this skill, leave eps alone they really dont need any kind of nerf
+1 to this , and 1 more thing..."alive"poool , learn to 1v1 w/o range daggers or faith daggers...dog lvl ..

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i think the problem is that u need to use will surge BEFORE SoG is casted on you... and you cant know when someone is casting it on u... if this genieskill would work you could react to being SoGed...
Sure in a 1v1 Will Surge will prolly work but in masspk you cant keep an eye on ALL clerics...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
i love you

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Even if you remove seal, the paralyze is still there so i dont see what the big deal is 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Play the game as intended..thats all

infernchidhu

You haven't even experienced SoG abuse, no one on this server has ever done it consistently, i ll show u guys how to really abuse that skill later, you shouldn't cry about it now, when its just a SoG tbh  :P

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
Play the game as intended..thats all
Oh I do, and all the noobs cry and bitch and moan "range dags" "purify dags" and other excuses "death chain user!"

This server using your skills and actual strategy goes too far over peoples heads and they always seem to think that GM event rules = Server PVP rules. It's laughable, and I enjoy making them rage at me :D :D :D