Epic Perfect World

I can dream CANT I?! Kewkew

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Aga please give Directors and Leaders muting powers for guild chat so there's other forms of punishment other than kicking from faction. This would be AMAZING. Oh well I'll just keep dreaming because I highly doubt this is possible without messing up something else KewKew.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Sthu CAN'T YOU SEE I'M DREAMING?!?!
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Chire

Aga please give Directors and Leaders muting powers for guild chat so there's other forms of punishment other than kicking from faction. This would be AMAZING. Oh well I'll just keep dreaming because I highly doubt this is possible without messing up something else KewKew.

why would u want that anyway? lol
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Mrai

It'd probably be effective as a punishment, when something done doesn't need that person to be kicked. Though, it could be abused as well, and used for personal reasons, etc etc.

Offline Chire

It'd probably be effective as a punishment, when something done doesn't need that person to be kicked. Though, it could be abused as well, and used for personal reasons, etc etc.

+1000
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
i say ban mord cuz of dis topic
lol

Mrai

i say ban mord cuz of dis topic
lol
+1

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers

which is why I suggest only director and Leaders should have that power limits it to two people and if they're abusing the power it can't be that good of a faction and their faction will fall apart which will be their own fault see what I mean chickadee?

Mrai

which is why I suggest only director and Leaders should have that power limits it to two people and if they're abusing the power it can't be that good of a faction and their faction will fall apart which will be their own fault see what I mean chickadee?
Well that depends, it could also be a trolling device as well.
Which would be another form of abuse, because it's not funny forever.

Tali

At which point you leave the faction because it wasn't really what you thought it would be.

+10000 Mord, sooo many people I wish I could mute/kick but it's really only a one-time thing that never amounts to more than an annoyance.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
i really wanna mute myself as a leader in faction :l

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
There is both ways this can go of course because something can be said for the change and at the current moment.

Opinion: I actually think it's a good idea. The ONLY form of punishment we have for someone spamming for whatever reason (even though of course they shouldn't be), or misbehaving, disrespecting, etc. Is kicking them. Which is a little too harsh I think.

Random thought's bunched up O_o:

Hm, if you think about it also, muting them from faction for arguing with someone else let's say...It can lead them to pm'ing the person they had problems with though instead. Which maybe makes people learn to keep it in pm.

But I ALSO think if someone that's being such a pain in the a** that you'd wanna shut them up pretty bad to mute them shouldn't be sitting in your faction anyway. That's just me. If you want a serious faction, those types of people that are making you want to mute them just shouldn't be there to begin with.

And I also ALSO think (lol) that what Mrai said is true and I quote:

Though, it could be abused as well, and used for personal reasons, etc etc.

But honestly, if I was in a faction that abused powers or anything in any way, I'd leave. I don;t tolerate playing around with permissions or people that have "power-trips". It annoys the hell out of me. And I follow my own 2 little rules in-game that are top importance to me. o_o

- Avoid jerks with power-trips. Run away as far as possible D:
- Random guild invites makes me cross that guild off the list from ever joining them if I ever want a faction.
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
true to the max again I go back to if they want to use it for those reasons they'll be the ones to pay for it because that power is limited to guild chat if they take advantage of that power people won't put up with it for long and leave bleh why we talking like this is ever gonna happen :<. Lol

Offline Soy

• IGN: Roid|RedBlurr(Soy)|Reflect
true to the max again I go back to if they want to use it for those reasons they'll be the ones to pay for it because that power is limited to guild chat if they take advantage of that power people won't put up with it for long and leave bleh why we talking like this is ever gonna happen :<. Lol

Aren't you supposed to be working? :|