Epic Perfect World

Congrats EpicPW on number 1.

Offline Lionstar

• Lion Beast
  • NAKED LION
Agreed . i dont think the ADMIN is blaming this Severer or vendetta 4 the atk. But i Think that person is here and on the other games Making trouble or Seeing what Server to tick off next. i heard it could have been the Same 1 that hacked a server and deleted there hard-drive.  we do need to help other Servers even the 1 u so called hate lol its the right thing to do
Kiss from Sexy Lion

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Congratz EPW, best server ever :P

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw

Offline rangkasjaya

Agreed . i dont think the ADMIN is blaming this Severer or vendetta 4 the atk. But i Think that person is here and on the other games Making trouble or Seeing what Server to tick off next. i heard it could have been the Same 1 that hacked a server and deleted there hard-drive.  we do need to help other Servers even the 1 u so called hate lol its the right thing to do
Hehehe Agatio say tx you to bu\ash from vendetta for suplying fix custom content so dont blame it

Offline IsFuzzy

Congrats to us getting number 1 lets have more fun and continue to get up there and lets be nice to the Dragon Network people for there trouble times they are having.

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Congrats to us getting number 1 lets have more fun and continue to get up there and lets be nice to the Dragon Network people for there trouble times they are having.

It's karma, they got what they did to other ppl lol

Offline Kazureblue

I went to vote and here's what I see!

Good job guys! Keep this up!

Offline daveydev

• Rawr! Ima kinky tiger
It's karma, they got what they did to other ppl lol
Why does that come across as your blaming the players too? there are alot odf players who get on play do quests and whatever else and thats it xD

Mrai

Why does that come across as your blaming the players too? there are alot odf players who get on play do quests and whatever else and thats it xD
It is Karma though, you do bad, bad happens to you. Etc. The players that had to have done SOMETHING bad to deserve the DDoS.
So. All I have to say is.
Welcome to the Karma Cafe, we serve what you deserve.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Actually, the thanks go to both GM's AND the players themselves, because both parties have to put effort into it. The players can vote all they want, but if the gms dont make the server worth playing, people will leave, and votes will drop, and the opposite is true as well. The gm's can make a truely AMAZING server, but if the players dont vote, the server will stay at the bottom of the list, attracting less players, and preventing it from growing larger. Being where we are today is a result of huge effort from both parties, so we should all give ourselves a pat on the back. While this server wouldnt exist without the GMs, without the players we wouldnt be where we all are today; and i find that this symbiotic relationship between players and the server is something that was seriously lacking in other servers. Particularly the origenal pwi where the rich had fun while the poor were left to work hard for little reward. This is what sets private servers apart from public. Public servers make a fun game with the intent to profit (which dont get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that) however, greed is always hiding deepwithin every soul, and many people who run those servers are corrupted by it. Private servers are made with other players in mind; and on epic we ALL have fun because so much hard work was put into it. With so much modding, fine tuning, editing, and balencing classes, we have managed to create a server, that is not only big, but is also fun, active, and is by far my favorite server (i've played a few too) i could go on forever about what i love about epic but the bottomline is, this success is a result of the relationships between the GM's, the server, and the players alike. We ALL had a hand in this. Thank you everyone for voting, and thank you Agatio, Brash, Skylight, EvilTouch, KratoS, Coffee, Lustrum, and Minea. As well as past GMs like Neith (yes you all get thanks too) you may not be gms now, but at one point you were, and we can't forget what you did either. And of course, thanks also go to skyde. You may not have been a GM for more than a day, but b4 that u were a player, and helped the server in you own way, and now as a GM we look forward to seeing what kind of changes you will bring to this wonderful server  ^.^

I CLEARLY went all out on this post, but it's something i'm very passionate about. Thanks to all, and lets all strive to stay on top  :D
Last Edit: Oct 14, 2012, 09:53 pm by Auriel
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Mrai

Actually, the thanks go to both GM's AND the players themselves, because both parties have to put effort into it. The players can vote all they want, but if the gms dont make the server worth playing, people will leave, and votes will drop, and the opposite is true as well. The gm's can make a truely AMAZING server, but if the players dont vote, the server will stay at the bottom of the list, attracting less players, and preventing it from growing larger. Being where we are today is a result of huge effort from both parties, so we should all give ourselves a pat on the back. While this server wouldnt exist without the GMs, without the players we wouldnt be where we all are today; and i find that this symbiotic relationship between players and the server is something that was seriously in other servers. Particularly the origenal pwi where the rich had fun while the poor were left to work hard for little reward. This is what sets private servers apart from public. Public servers make a fun game with the intent to profit (which dont get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that) however, greed is always hiding deepwithin every soul, and many people who run those servers are corrupted by it. Private servers are made with other players in mind; and on epic we ALL have fun because so much hard work was put into it. With so much modding, fine tuning, editing, and balencing classes, we have managed to create a server, that is not only big, but is also fun, active, and is by far my favorite server (i've played a few too) i could go on forever about what i love about epic but the bottomline is, this success is a result of the relationships between the GM's, the server, and the players alike. We ALL had a hand in this. Thank you everyone for voting, and thank you Agatio, Brash, Skylight, EvilTouch, KratoS, Coffee, Lustrum, and Minea. As well as past GMs like Neith (yes you all get thanks too) you may not be gms now, but at one point you were, and we can't forget what you did either. And of course, thanks also go to skyde. You may not have been a GM for more than a day, but b4 that u were a player, and helped the server in you own way, and now as a GM we look forward to seeing what kind of changes you will bring to this wonderful server  ^.^

I CLEARLY went all out on this post, but it's something i'm very passionate about. Thanks to all, and lets all strive to stay on top  :D
+100000000

Offline Consist

• Old Player
STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE LOL

Offline 2

• Old Player
I don't know how it came to this, but seems like DN votes dropped down. Anyway, big grats!

you are #1 to me

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
no1 will beat EPW. U the best ! :normal-4:

• : D
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. Best server ever.    :monkey-3: :monkey-3:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *