Epic Perfect World

Yes another QQ nerf thread

I'am ElfPriest and I use Occult ice, -1 sorry
I'm proud of you

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
If u think it takes all skill out of it why not just  all around take out genies more then half of genie skill are broken cuz  of high lvl genies most the skill do don't scale like they should as a barb I can have 0 defence debuff  with devour and mire. Server can easily fix it by caping out the lvl of genies at 105 so the scaling of skills won't be broken but even less players would be happy about it then having a sin use occult ice on them

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
If u think it takes all skill out of it why not just  all around take out genies more then half of genie skill are broken cuz  of high lvl genies most the skill do don't scale like they should as a barb I can have 0 defence debuff  with devour and mire. Server can easily fix it by caping out the lvl of genies at 105 so the scaling of skills won't be broken but even less players would be happy about it then having a sin use occult ice on them
can you summarize to me what this thread is about
I'm a bit confused

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 :normal-9: so many nerf threads by tryhards trying to change the game since it's too hard for them to play aww -1

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Well, I had this idea in mind for a while and it's about a genie skill. So I'll explain briefly

Change Occult Ice's "effect" or "debuff", I dont really know how to say it but make it actually stun you, since I dont really know well how to explain it I'll give you an example.

We have a barb which has 3 ways to CC you. Occult Ice, Mighty Swing and whatever their 2s aoe stun was called, now all these skills do the same, they stun you, but they all do it through different debuffs, and though they all stun you, they all can get chained and stacked even. What Im asking you is to make Occult Ice's stun like any other regular stun, i.e. Roar of Pride's stun, since as of now, any warrior or mostly a sin can use Shadow Jump (or whatever the stun tele was called), Occult Ice, and before it ends use Elimination and stun you again, and since they can be stacked you have a huge margin to do mistakes, thus making any brainless aps class need no skill to keep you locked. I know not every sin relies on Occult Ice, but it's a reality that a vast amount of them do, so do warriors and Im not even mentioning barbs. This "nerf" if you can even call it that will not do much to barbs, as they hardly use their aoe stun much, but sins and warriors, two classes that dont even need an extra stun, would now have to learn how to properly stunlock if they want to use occult, and that's it. Feel free to + -
Don't like it? deal with it 

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
:normal-9: so many nerf threads by tryhards trying to change the game since it's too hard for them to play aww -1
That's funny coming from someone who uses spark to get kills mostly, even on eas. But yeah, I wont bother replying to you anymore for the sake of not turning this into a drama fest.
+1 because this would nerf sin's in essence, barb's wouldn't really be affected at all.

won't happenen though because

1) Probably unable to be edited

2) A lot of players rely on this stacking

Not many 'good' sins even use STR genie though, so I don't know who's really killing you like this... lol

Josh I never said Im dying because of occult or anything, it's the last thing I die to. If anything I die way more to an archer's purge bow or 3.33 aps sins with vit genie than to this. I asked to make it unstackable because it removes one of the few things that made this game fun, and it's sad to see a broadcast saying a sin that spams this skill won the playoffs. Not every nerf thread is about "I died to this class" and again, this isnt really a nerf if you know how to lock.

Ay thanks dad.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
^ exactly. people need to stop complaining about everything that kills them or gives them a disadvantage.

Offline Kia

Wise words.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i dont like you yet i love you

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
I should use occult ice to step up my gameplay.

on topic +1
Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 10:53 am by AiZoX

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
-1 r u srs dude? stop all qqing about this game , if you dont know how to play just quit....easy way...omg

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
-1 r u srs dude? stop all qqing about this game , if you dont know how to play just quit....easy way...omg
Care to read my reply to Domgrath...?

I should use occult ice to step up my gameplay.

on topic +1

Do it my man. People will beg to have occult removed then LOL...
Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 10:55 am by Disaster

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Just use fortify...
+1 on topic if possible anyway. 

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
That's funny coming from someone who uses spark to get kills mostly, even on eas. But yeah, I wont bother replying to you anymore for the sake of not turning this into a drama fest.
I'm best mg lol I kill you with spark or without doesn't matter  :normal-2: