Yes, increase cooldown
45 (64.3%)
No, don't increase cooldown
25 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Increase life hunter cooldown

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
To the people saying to increase cooldown to knockdown for WB, you're literally just made me cringe.

That's the ONLY stun like skill that barb has other than a 20% chance from a Pattk debuff and a 2 second stun... and it still isn't 100%. If you play a wizard and use frozen flame, you know the pain.

Increasing cooldown on hammer would literally, other than cata barbs, make 1.5 barb's obsolete.

As for the increase cooldown on sin debuff

+1

Off Topic: Remove all primal skills and server will be amazing
Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 06:15 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
R.i.p in peace dph sins, hope you didnt invest too much in your armor lel.

Aps boners > dph viability i guess.

I want a cooldown increase on bm marrows, its spammable and stalls the fight. Its op that it lasts 30 seconds. Any nerf meng?
Yes because aps sin spamming that is right thing to do aswell!
All dph sins 1.5 spam same 2skills and they are somehow good lmao
no, you're stupid

hello butthurt

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
All aps sins 1.5 use the same autoattack and they are somehow good lmao

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
i don't really see how making the CD 6-7 seconds will effect sins fighting melee at all. Like agate pointed out, no one will spark to puri or use faith on this debuff and 6 sec is still kinda short.

The question you need to ask yourself is. Is it fair to chance every sin because some sins don't like the skill. The gameplay of a DPH sin will just chance into using 2-3 skills more instead of 1. This is prob fun for a good week and then it gets repetitive. 

I don't really see how a CD of a couple sec is gonna matter. It won't change 1v1 melee fights for sure. And i think you'll only find the best sins wanting this change so they can be top dog again and do different stuff. 

But all top dog sins use aps anyway so idk why take DPH away from worst geared sins? I mean how often does a 2,86 base GoF really use DPH

im neutral on this as i don't really care, it won't change anything. just make sins a little less played by people who will think DPH is hard now
Lol i fak you

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
+1 with sebiiii ,increase cooldown not harmful anymore 

Offline Goz

Yes because aps sin spamming that is right thing to do aswell!
All dph sins 1.5 spam same 2skills and they are somehow good lmao
hello butthurt
You're one of those DPH sins who benefited from 1.5 the most: It became easy and at the same time you managed to start winning 1v1s. Idk why you wanna nurf DPH sins more, perhaps you got used to the 3.33 way of life. And lol butthurt...nice try, nice try.
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Honestly whole time I've been on this server I've never once seen you DPH Sebi so nerfing DPH skills will have no effect on you so why make posts about it?..

'because its unfair to other classes' or just because you want to make posts and complain about stuff as usual?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I want a cooldown increase on bm marrows, its spammable and stalls the fight. Its op that it lasts 30 seconds. Any nerf meng?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Honestly whole time I've been on this server I've never once seen you DPH Sebi so nerfing DPH skills will have no effect on you so why make posts about it?..

'because its unfair to other classes' or just because you want to make posts and complain about stuff as usual?
1v1 wise i love it as sin vs sin
in mass pk the dmg output from aps is way better
just because i dont mass pk dph doesnt mean i dont dph xd
regardless
it gets annoying as sht for the other classes

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
1v1 wise i love it as sin vs sin
in mass pk the dmg output from aps is way better
just because i dont mass pk dph doesnt mean i dont dph xd
regardless
it gets annoying as sht for the other classes

Especially when the puri proc from holy stone doesn't go off. ;-;

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ℐℎαℵℯℓℓℯ

• ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
  • Characters: Jhanelle
  • Faction: N/A
+1
same issue to other privater server.. >:(

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
i started playing bm this weekend and i can tell that skill is so annoying  while 1v1ing a sin , definitely+1 :-\

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
who plays dph sin? 0.o

Vegas

-1, don't nerf anything

Zirkon

+1 Increase the cooldown but dont increase it to 6-7 secs thats too much of a CD to that skill
Maybe maximum 4-5 Seconds