Epic Perfect World

Calling all budding ini makers - (Closed - Winners Announced)

Hi all,

Although I am good with ini am running out of ideas for a new one. I would like a few to choose from so that I do not get bored (that happens quickly).

The ini will be for my mystic and would like her to have a normal build (not skinny, no big rabbit like shocked eyes and sticks). Medium build please. So small waist and curvy.  Think Kaid (yes Kaid's is gorgeous and have always admired it from afar).  So small waist and medium legs, boobs , shoulder and head.

Other than this would lover her to have the same colour hair as in the icon Tiff made for me and siggy MezO made for me.

For inspiration think of Storm in X-Men if you would like.

The other thing is please post pics with a few hairstyles so that I can see what they look like on her.  She needs to look good in both main screen shot and character pic. In the main pic please post her with a tight fitting outfit so I can see her build properly. Thank you.

First prize is 3kec. If I like a few others I will pay 1.5kec for 3 others I like.  After the closure I will contact you ingame and trade ec. Then if you can come here and message me the ini code will be great.

I ended up loving too many of them. 6 in total. So if it is ok with the other 5 I would like those ini to. Of course you will each get 1.5kec sent to the ign you give me to send it to.

I would like to thank everyone that participated. I knew I would be more than happy with the talented ini makers and their creations. I also sort of knew I would have a really hard time choosing between them.

Ok so the competition is now closed and the winners are as such:

1st Place:

Ai  - I love the fact that she looks like a Storm. She is angry and aggressive and if looks could kill. I would imagine any toon here that resembled Storm from X-Men would look like this. So first place goes to you. Grats xxx. Please send me the ign you want the ec sent to then if you could message me the ini that would be great.

Ok now for the rest I had a really hard time so 2nd and 3rd place are tie between 2 players each. I will send 1.5kec to each person who gives me their ign to send it to. Should you decide to sent me the ini (I would love it if you did) please private message me here with it.  Thank you. (3kec sentto ign supplied. Thank you so much Ai. Thank you for sending the ini code through xxx)

2nd Place:  

Roomi (1st preset) (1.5kec paid to ign Xanadu. Ty for the ini hun xxx) and Sugar (1st preset) (1.5kec sent to ign. Thank you for participating xxx)  Grats guys xxx

3rd Place:  

Cassie (5th preset) (1.5kec sent to ign supplied. Thank you for the ini hun. Apreciate it xxx) and Gloom (1.5kec sent to Gloom with an i. Thank you for the ini code hun and for entering xxx)

Well done guys and thank you again for entering. There are so many talented people here :tiger-23: :tiger-48:
Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 01:28 am by ᎬᏞᎥᏃᎪbᎬᏞᏞᎪ

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
YUS I TRY MADAM

Edit: You want same colored skin and what color eyes?
Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 08:40 pm by sυgαя
YUS I TRY MADAM

~Reservedddd~

Edit: You want same colored skin and what color eyes?
good good good :)
Umm just the colour hair. You choose the colour skin and eyes :)

Offline soyi

• suck
good good good :)
Umm just the colour hair. You choose the colour skin and eyes :)
Okie dokie! x3

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
I took so long on the eyes... good jebus she looks like he gonna kill somebody qq... hope you like it!

Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 02:41 am by Ai
Reserved for when I get home weee.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Good start guys.....good jobs :)

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Dunno if body is alright cause I like my toons malnourished but ye here's mine:

Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 09:06 am by Glooм
I took so long on the eyes... good jebus she looks like he gonna kill somebody qq... hope you like it!

wow she does look angry...love it!
love the softness in her face....ty for entering :)
Dunno if body is alright cause I like my toons malnourished but ye here's mine:

dw about the body dimension so much. I will change them a bit if I want after...the point is to get it close to so I can see how nice it will look with curves. Love her face...ty for entering :)

Offline soyi

• suck
Ini One:

Ini Two:

[/color]
Ini One:

Ini Two:

[/color]
Very nice!  Thank you for entering xxx

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

give inis.