Epic Perfect World

NW Map

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
I think epic needs smaller NW map, because todays map is for 500-600+ people each nation, that's why 80-90% of battles are empty. I suggest changing map like this or even smaller

Also even "light" nation will have more chances to get points.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Kinda have to agree with this, I don't mind being in a losing nation since my squad usually does a good job  and we get decent points, but it's sad to see that people leave/switch toons each time they get light or dark. Bringing back only 1 pass per toon solved the problem for a week or two, it might be time to try this since atm NW is a waste of time for the people who don't get in frost/flame or have characters to switch to. If it's not too big of a deal to try, we could see what the result will be. (It will without doubt increase the pvp in NW)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm considering it guys.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
i think its a good idea since a good squad could compensate with ppl leaving certain nations :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
+1 less walking to each map, and most of the time the battle are just empty with 1 person

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player

Ariel_

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
this is a great idea
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Offline Tetai

• RIP
  • Characters: Tetai
  • Faction: Artifex
or !! Keep the Nation war maps as it is !
and just reduce the number of nations since dark and light are kinda lame nowdays !!
So yeah just 2 nations more pk more fun and more battles beside extra STS to everyone !!

Siggy By Lisa

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
or !! Keep the Nation war maps as it is !
and just reduce the number of nations since dark and light are kinda lame nowdays !!
So yeah just 2 nations more pk more fun and more battles beside extra STS to everyone !!
Agatio said he tried that but it didn't work out.

Offline Zapherian

Guys, NW is really a horror for dark and light. Last week i played as light by the end light had only 99 ppl while other had 140+. I also want gm to make strict rule on multi client while NW. Some ppl afk on weak nations and active in strong one.
I would like to suggest 1 NW entry pass per ip address. Not sure if its possible but getting NW entry pass from panel might help.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Guys, NW is really a horror for dark and light. Last week i played as light by the end light had only 99 ppl while other had 140+. I also want gm to make strict rule on multi client while NW. Some ppl afk on weak nations and active in strong one.
I would like to suggest 1 NW entry pass per ip address. Not sure if its possible but getting NW entry pass from panel might help.
No
Some people, including myself and my husband for example live and play together.
This would mean we could not do NW together anymore.
Also it would mean anyone that gets the dc while entering NW can not even go to an alt anymore but just can not do NW.
Too many downsides and stupid still won't be fixed since the people who think light or dark nation are a waste of time will simply leave nw for that day.

Offline Zapherian

No
Some people, including myself and my husband for example live and play together.
This would mean we could not do NW together anymore.
Also it would mean anyone that gets the dc while entering NW can not even go to an alt anymore but just can not do NW.
Too many downsides and stupid still won't be fixed since the people who think light or dark nation are a waste of time will simply leave nw for that day.
yea. i agree :/