Epic Perfect World

Sin Genie skills

Mrai

Going to throw two things into this thread.

First, Absolute Domain isn't really REQUIRED. A lot of people have it as a last resort but honestly, I've seen a lot of great players go without it. Just remember to use it when you absolutely need it.

Second, your genie's stats are going to reflect on which skills you're going to want. You can check
here.
Great link. The site is pretty cool.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Well I'd recomend 2 types of genies, I've 2 kind of genies, 1 dex based and 1 str based, the str one has 130 str and with rentless courage you could easily get 5aps+ tangling mire would greatly reduce your opponent's physical defence, also  you can add Faith to it, so you can remove the stun status and you will ALWAYS need will surge on your genie, because without it, is almost imposible to kill a psychic being a sin. Mostly I use the str based one against AA classes because they're usually run far from you so I occult on them, also this wiz arcane def buff, so anoying -.-´.

On the other hand, the dex based one has 120 dex, you add dex based skills like wind shield, badge of courage, expel or extreme poison. Mostly I use the dex genie against meele classes, like barb, sins or bms, since I know some pussy barbs that usually wait in tiger mode till your tidal goes off to stun you and aps your ass to death, in that case you use badge of courage and stun them back.

Actually I'd say that the skills you have on your genie depends of your play stile/class -.

Mrai

Well I'd recomend 2 types of genies, I've 2 kind of genies, 1 dex based and 1 str based, the str one has 130 str and with rentless courage you could easily get 5aps+ tangling mire would greatly reduce your opponent's physical defence, also  you can add Faith to it, so you can remove the stun status and you will ALWAYS need will surge on your genie, because without it, is almost imposible to kill a psychic being a sin. Mostly I use the str based one against AA classes because they're usually run far from you so I occult on them, also this wiz arcane def buff, so anoying -.-´.

On the other hand, the dex based one has 120 dex, you add dex based skills like wind shield, badge of courage, expel or extreme poison. Mostly I use the dex genie against meele classes, like barb, sins or bms, since I know some pussy barbs that usually wait in tiger mode till your tidal goes off to stun you and aps your ass to death, in that case you use badge of courage and stun them back.

Actually I'd say that the skills you have on your genie depends of your play stile/class -.
That's a good description, and if you can't make up your mind on the type of genie, you could always just take the alternative, Vitality genie. I use it because it's pretty.. Hurr.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
That's a good description, and if you can't
make up your mind on the type of genie,
you could always just take the alternative,
Vitality genie. I use it because it's pretty..
Hurr.
^ What Mrai said, spam skills ftw.

Mrai

^ What Mrai said, spam skills ftw.
Oi, though a question. My genie that I just made has 108/140 lucky points. Think I could do better than that, with little effort?

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Oi, though a question. My genie that I just
made has 108/140 lucky points. Think I
could do better than that, with little effort?
Yea, i have one with 122/150 and made another one with 124/14O, hoping for 10 LP the next lvl up xD there are a lot of 12x/150 around so I guess they are not hard to get, also I saw a guy with a 141/150, lucky as fck

Mrai

Yea, i have one with 122/150 and made another one with 124/14O, hoping for 10 LP the next lvl up xD there are a lot of 12x/150 around so I guess they are not hard to get, also I saw a guy with a 141/150, lucky as fck
Guess I'll do it when I stock up on more spirit. xDD

Offline Kvothe

I've tried whole bunch of genies till i figured out what works best for me,i'd suggest you do the same.But anyway my choice is to distribute all stat points between Mag. and Vit.,in my opinion going full str/dex is a waste,but that's just my opinion(sure 140+ str occult ice,relentless courage...),but that's just what works for me... This is what i use anyway:xtreme poison,holy path,tangling mire,frenzy,windshield,absolute domain and occult ice/tree of protection.Hope this helped a bit :)
Kvothe - 150 Sage Assassin
Mue - 150 Sage Seeker
Delai - 150 Demon Archer
Deynor - 150 Demon Blademaster

Offline Stomp

• Stomp in game.
Needed... Extreme Poison, Tangling Mire, Belief, Absolute Domain, Will Surge, Badge Of Courage
Optional... Holy Path, Soul of Fire, Expel, Wind Shield
~Stomp~

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Then why post on it...? Aside from the stupidity try Absolute domain, extreme poison, and tree of life to start with.

Becuz she can now