Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Mrai

Would like  to know wats usefull ;D
I'd love to help you out, but, alas, I cannot, because I don't pvp.
Though, you'll probably want Cloud Eruption, Extreme Poison, and Fury at least. Or whatever the Fury skill is called. I'm not exactly sure. I'd also opt for Rainbow Blessing for +30% phys attack, and +10% crit rate. But it's unneeded. Just look through the skills and use what you find most useful for the situations you'll be in. Do not just get powerful damage skills, or else you will be open for your utter defeat. Several Players do not realize this. I hope you enjoyed reading.

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
Then why post on it...? Aside from the stupidity try Absolute domain, extreme poison, and tree of life to start with.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Offline Liquidstep

• Old Player
  • Call me Chill becaus i like to chill
Im Liquidstep and you may see  me at NS

Favorit place to  Chill there.

Chillstep - 150(sin)
Liquidstep - 150(Archer)
SlushyStep -  150(Mystic)
DreamStep - 150(cleric)
ChillyStepZ - 150(wiz)

Offline Sephiroth

• Mostly retired player.
  • Characters: Sephiroth 150 Seeker
  • Faction: NoHomo
Occult Ice should be a priority along with Absolute domain.
Sephiroth 150 Sage Seeker
Many other 150 toons :/
---------------------------------------------------------------

Mrai

Then why post on it...? Aside from the stupidity try Absolute domain, extreme poison, and tree of life to start with.
Because I always post on everything. Well, yeah pretty much everything.

Mrai

I'd love to help you out, but, alas, I cannot, because I don't pvp.
Though, you'll probably want Cloud Eruption, Extreme Poison, and Fury at least. Or whatever the Fury skill is called. I'm not exactly sure. I'd also opt for Rainbow Blessing for +30% phys attack, and +10% crit rate. But it's unneeded. Just look through the skills and use what you find most useful for the situations you'll be in. Do not just get powerful damage skills, or else you will be open for your utter defeat. Several Players do not realize this. I hope you enjoyed reading.
Figured I'd quote myself. Hurr.
As a second modification, I quoted myself so those who saw my message before the first modification could actually see it and read what was said. Not trolling. Ijs.
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2012, 11:39 pm by Mrai

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader

Troll be trollin

On topic though.
Absolute domain, wind shield, occult ice, tangling mire/extreme poison, badge of courage. There are perhaps more
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
why not? It's a perfectly legit thing to do  xD
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Mrai

Troll be trollin

On topic though.
Absolute domain, wind shield, occult ice, tangling mire/extreme poison, badge of courage. There are perhaps more
If those are all offensive skills, don't do it, because it will just lead you to disaster. c:

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~

Troll be trollin

On topic though.
i partially agree, tho im not a fan of domain myself. As for mrai, i disagree about cloud eruption, it's nice for almost all classes, but sins are gods of chi recovery, having cloud eruption would not only be unnecissary, but (with all do respect) it would also be stupid. it's a high cost move, that simply does something a sin can do with 1-2 moves. it only eats your energy, leaving u unable to use othermoves to protect or aid you, which can get you killed. additionally, you COULD try weakness, i dont know if it stacks with ribstrike, but if it does, it can completely kill someone's aps. i think it would be worth looking into
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Mrai

i partially agree, tho im not a fan of domain myself. As for mrai, i disagree about cloud eruption, it's nice for almost all classes, but sins are gods of chi recovery, having cloud eruption would not only be unnecissary, but (with all do respect) it would also be stupid. it's a high cost move, that simply does something a sin can do with 1-2 moves. it only eats your energy, leaving u unable to use othermoves to protect or aid you, which can get you killed. additionally, you COULD try weakness, i dont know if it stacks with ribstrike, but if it does, it can completely kill someone's aps. i think it would be worth looking into
Eh, no worries, I considered that when I posted it to begin with.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
i'm currently looking into some unorthedox genie moves, if any of you are interested in my results, feel free to ask. my IGN is AurielXarxes, tho i may be on my psy, JeanHavoc.
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Mrai

i'm currently looking into some unorthedox genie moves, if any of you are interested in my results, feel free to ask. my IGN is AurielXarxes, tho i may be on my psy, JeanHavoc.
Anything that isn't pure offense is unorthodox, hurr. x'3

Scylla

Going to throw two things into this thread.

First, Absolute Domain isn't really REQUIRED. A lot of people have it as a last resort but honestly, I've seen a lot of great players go without it. Just remember to use it when you absolutely need it.

Second, your genie's stats are going to reflect on which skills you're going to want. You can check
here.