Epic Perfect World

Warning - Nerding on epw

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
really? where? o.o :o
you are a good dog  :-X
OT : nice video and music, maybe try make your screen bigger, the blur block most of screen  :-X

Offline Unstable

Awesome vid , bass enjoyable like this noise which reminds me car passing with windows turned down xD and boom boom , 2v4 part against arti funny  to watch 
hehe I didnt expect them to be lured so easy, but oh well  :police:
nice try to make video with stiching some clips and pretend wraning pks when everyone knows they sz all day and ppl even put alts in all posible guild timezones to make sure warning stays sz xDDDDDDDD
Nice video tho enjoyed music :police:
no dude I was collection those clips for years since we only sz and go out with Tw numbers :|
you are a good dog  :-X
OT : nice video and music, maybe try make your screen bigger, the blur block most of screen  :-X
I keep forgetting to lower the damn chat box  :normal-13:

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Awesome vid , bass enjoyable like this noise which reminds me car passing with windows turned down xD and boom boom , 2v4 part against arti funny  to watch xD

1. Properly exposed elbow - part of an muscular arm. Having a tatoo is very advisable.
2. Second hand straight, but slack. Rests on the steering wheel.
3. Sloppy posture, almost lying.
4. Smoking a cigarette while driving is very important. Everyone knows its unhealthly but looks cool. The brand doesnt matter unless ur smoking next to chicks.
5. Nice car with proper boom boom