Epic Perfect World

Crucial Players!

Offline tidehunter

• Tidehunter
  • "Sanctum Tr3sss Diaz"
  • Characters: GwenT_T
  • Faction: Pasaway
Why is it that all Characters in NS why are they very crucial to weak characters they are farming for EC to become strong wait until they are strong lets dance!!!!!   :P :P :P
"Risk If you Can, Don't Quit, For it's the Pain That Colors "LOVE">>>>

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
because they are bored and don't care.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I don't understand why people percieve NS as a balanced, fair farming (and PK) environment. It's not, and it will never be. If you could get 200 ec from someone in Nirvana gear, I'd take it and anyone that wants ec would too.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
NS was not made to be purely a farming instance. It was also created to bring some PK. There are plenty other ways to farm EC. 

A guide here:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16159.0
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
because im the best and killing nerds makes me better kid  :police:

Offline Saibai

• Characters: Saibai
  • Faction: Team_Ai
Ive enjoyed both the farming and the PK there. Sometimes one more then the other and I will KOS anyone I see ganking someone in lower gear if I can spot it because that's BS.  Note is anyone hit me or a faction member well its free reign the but that's a lil different XD.
"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
George Washington (1732 - 1799)