Epic Perfect World

Ini Challenge: 2K Prize

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
INI CHALLENGE: WIZARD

I am looking for a female mage ini that is unique but does not look as baby-faced as the chinese inis.
Here is a small list of what I am looking for:

● Big (but not too big), sparkly eyes
● Small but human looking nose      
Small but human looking mouth    
● Not too heavy on the make-up      
                      ● Lips that look like they do not have                          
  lipstick on.                                                  
                                    ● An ini that looks good as both character                    
and icon.                                
             ● A chin. A lot of your inis don't have chins.
                     I want mine to have one (even if it's small)

I would like the following decimal codes to be used for the hair and eyes:
Hair: 6553630
Eyes: 8439272

The skin colour is optional (but I prefer a little bit of a tan for this toon). If necessary for you, here are the decimal codes for the skin and mouth colours I have been using:
Skin: -1453654
Mouth: -2395037

PRIZES:
So lets face it, I'm not rich but I am not a cheapskate either.
The following will be the prizes for the two I like best.
1st Place: 2000 EC
   ● 2nd Place: 1000 EC   

This event will continue between the following dates:
June 1st  --  June 20th
Hopefully that is enough time to make me some pretty inis.

*Note: Please keep your codes between us or to yourselves until I choose winners. As for the two winners, I would prefer if the codes you made stayed only between us as I like my inis to be unique.

Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 04:30 am by ᘝ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶͜͡Aʟʏx

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I might work on something.. :-[

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
I'll try!
Here it is!

Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 01:02 am by sυgαя

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
I might be able to do some work but I'm sick of working on this type of "perfect ini" that need at least 10h work because of no proper description/guidance. A special ini requires guidance and time from the customer. Anyway good luck to the participants xD and if you need an ini (I think I'll just do it for free when I'm not busy) let me know and get yourself at least 2h free xD

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
oh what the heck, I'll participate. :police:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I might be able to do some work but I'm sick of working on this type of "perfect ini" that need at least 10h work because of no proper description/guidance. A special ini requires guidance and time from the customer. Anyway good luck to the participants xD and if you need an ini (I think I'll just do it for free when I'm not busy) let me know and get yourself at least 2h free xD
Basically you don't need guidance from the future owner since she gave right away some descriptions of what she wants on it... But well, ofc she wont say what she wants it to looks like since its a competition and she wants to see what the people come will come with.

Your presets are really good and i believe you dont need to make it looks perfect... As long as you like it you should come up with something. :|

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
The only reason I don't have a real description is because I don't know precisely what I am looking for. I love my EA's ini, but it's not something I want for my wizard. I am terrible at human inis, so I figured I'd put this up. >.<

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Basically you don't need guidance from the future owner since she gave right away some descriptions of what she wants on it... But well, ofc she wont say what she wants it to looks like since its a competition and she wants to see what the people come will come with.

Your presets are really good and i believe you dont need to make it looks perfect... As long as you like it you should come up with something. :|
Everyone got their own style. I am a perfectionist and I like the person to be satisfied for their inis. I do not think any ini creator use hex codes and convert them into decimal afterwards to just pick the right colour desired, perfectionist xD
What I meant is, I dont want to just go make an ini by myself because, the nose I find nicer is maybe smaller, lips bigger,  eyebrows downer etc. As I said, a good ini requires guidance, otherwise is not special for the person who wants it..is just special for the creator. And I am not looking for troubles lol, all I did was a free deal.
Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:24 pm by Yinster

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
Everyone got their own style. I am a perfectionist and I like the person to be satisfied for their inis. I do not think any ini creator use hex codes and convert them into decimal afterwards to just pick the right colour desired, perfectionist xD
What I meant is, I dont want to just go make an ini by myself because, the nose I find nicer is maybe smaller, lips bigger,  eyebrows downer etc. As I said, a good ini requires guidance, otherwise is not special for the person who wants it..is just special for the creator. And I am not looking for troubles lol, all I did was a free deal.
I completely understand where you're coming from; I can be ridiculously picky sometimes.
Also note about the "hex codes", I don't know why I said "hex", I totally meant decimal. q-q I have henced fixed this atrocious typo.

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
Whay not, I'll Reserve c:

I decided to keep makeup to a minimum, hope it's okay :3

Tanned Skin

Lighter Skin

IGN: Faeluna

Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 07:17 am by Faeluna

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
1st...it's staring right into your soul  :))
2nd

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
Wiznurd ini

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 01:26 am by Trixa