Epic Perfect World

Nerf Mystic 3 Spark

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
mystic=very balanced class and also seriously any class would one shot you if 3sparked (selfbuffed) or 123 you
Barbarian can 1 shot me with ancestral off that has a CD 3 spark ancestral is kind of a big waste
Venomancer can't 1 shot me 3 spark unless 0 PDef (which I have time to react to and is only a 20% chance)
Seeker can't one shot me unless Gof crit
Assasin can't one shot me unless gof crit 
Psychic can't one shot me without a big setup and I would notice lol
Archer can't one shot me maybe aps me to death but I can react in at least 1-2 seconds
Ep can't one shot me without hiero which takes time to setup
Wizard can't one shot me without spark BT
Never met a DPH bm in 1v1 but I imagine they'd need HF.
Mystic is the only class that one shots me and countless other players with no reaction time available 

scatterer3

-face palm- I am not having any problems in 1v1 or mass pk this topic isn't about me on wizard it's about mystic 3 spark As from air. As you can see I'm not the only one with this problem even full def eps are getting 1 shot clearly this isn't a skill problem please stop referring me to wizards lol I appreciate the thought though
It's not a thought, it's a fact. If we view things with your logic, then, assassin's 3 spark would/should get nerfed first, barbarian's as second, and prolly somewhere in the end mystic's 3 spark. Because assassins and barbarians can spam 3 spark. On the other hand, isn't that the purpose of 3 spark? You in fact sacrifice survival plus CC skills for a higher burst of damage. And it's not like you can't avoid it, you got IG's, sutra's, absolute domain, pan gu's, evil ward (in your case), etc. in your disposal. I didn't bother to read everything, if I am missing something then I apologize. But if you're actually crying over 3 spark AS then I am sorry, improve.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
^ easy fix
smart ppl inc :( :( :(
Make the cooldown much longer

+1
this
mystic=very balanced class and also seriously any class would one shot you if 3sparked (selfbuffed) or 123 you
go ply dota ur not good :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

LillySatou

how about we don't nerf them at all? :)

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
Before commenting about mystics please go play one  ^-^  There is reason why mystics is least class played.
Accurate list based on amount of lvl 150 characters with at least 1 kill through their entire gameplay within last 2 years (class/amount)

Assassin 7982
Archer6565
Seeker5258
Blademaster  4407
Barbarian4220
Wizard3515
Psychic3126
Cleric2804
Venomancer2495
Mystic 2091
Mystics 3 spark isn't big deal just use AD. They waste a lot of chi so they can't CC you. Mainly Mystics that do that got no gameplay, its your fault for not being able to encounter it. To be honest you say only mystics can 1 shot you, but the fact itself that you let them use Nature Vengeance first on you. Is your fault for not realising and getting ASed. By the way I don't think mystics can hit 21k base dmg on wizards unless you not in Stone Barrier.

Edit: Mystics got only 4 attack skills, out of them only 2 have almost no CD, I doubt if you higher the CD of one of these skills, mystics will be able to kill anyone at all 

scatterer3

Accurate list based on amount of lvl 150 characters with at least 1 kill through their entire gameplay within last 2 years (class/amount)

Assassin 7982
Archer6565
Seeker5258
Blademaster  4407
Barbarian4220
Wizard3515
Psychic3126
Cleric2804
Venomancer2495
Mystic 2091
Gotta add this.

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader

Assassin 7982
Archer6565
Seeker5258
Blademaster  4407
Barbarian4220
Wizard3515
Psychic3126
Cleric2804
Venomancer2495
Mystic 2091

Gotta add this.
Really....??? never knew it mate. 

scatterer3

Assassin 7982
Archer6565
Seeker5258
Blademaster  4407
Barbarian4220
Wizard3515
Psychic3126
Cleric2804
Venomancer2495
Mystic 2091

Really....??? never knew it mate.
You posted it few seconds before I did LOL.

Offline Jim~

I tried playing mystic, and did the same as Frizzle... 3spark in air and AS 1shot people.. u really think people will have time to react in insta cast AS? plus u really think people will look in the air and wait for that mystic the whole time to do 3spark combo again?

PS: even mystic with shitty ass gear can 1shot the hell outta u.

MAYBE if possible,  reduce the AS damage in half while in air(land target) like all skills do

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i know this would be a nerf regarding mystic but is there any way u can just make AS not usable in air? i know its stupid but i dont see any other option to stop 3spark AS air to ground
its dumb already as it is
this wont nerf actual mystics that pvp on ground like every1 else
also
Add evil ward as side effect to Psy will to make psy stand a chance vs mystic : D

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
I tried playing mystic, and did the same as Frizzle... 3spark in air and AS 1shot people.. u really think people will have time to react in insta cast AS? plus u really think people will look in the air and wait for that mystic the whole time to do 3spark combo again?

PS: even mystic with shitty ass gear can 1shot the hell outta u.

MAYBE if possible,  reduce the AS damage in half while in air(land target) like all skills do
Well lol...every class can 1 shot the hell out of you if they 3 spark you..what about wizards? That they hit 90k on a barb without 3 spark lol.. Reducing the damage will nerf mystics DD in mass pk.. just reduce damage from 3 spark in air and thats it. Magic classes aren't supposed to 3 spark anyway...are they??
Well lol...every class can 1 shot the hell out of you if they 3 spark you..what about wizards? That they hit 90k on a barb without 3 spark lol.. Reducing the damage will nerf mystics DD in mass pk.. just reduce damage from 3 spark in air and thats it. Magic classes aren't supposed to 3 spark anyway...are they??

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Barbarian can 1 shot me with ancestral off that has a CD 3 spark ancestral is kind of a big waste
Venomancer can't 1 shot me 3 spark unless 0 PDef (which I have time to react to and is only a 20% chance)
Archer can't one shot me maybe aps me to death but I can react in at least 1-2 seconds
Mystic is the only class that one shots me and countless other players with no reaction time available
you have time to react because mystic has to nature debuff you before they as i think...?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I'm guessing you don't encounter these Mystics or didn't read my post. there's no time for Evil Ward since I am charm bypassed in a fraction of a second before the AS animation. Also other classes get their damage halved when attacking from air while AS is not effected and bypasses defense levels
42k sounds like an exaggeration, but anyway for their damage to be anywhere near that high they must first hit you with vengenace, if you see that coming from air you'll know it's time to evil ward, if you're unable to do it in time you've got very slow fingers or seriously high ping. There's other skills that also deal full dmg under any scenario they're just not as easily pulled off, I think AS is fine, it's already been nerfed a couple of times. Just keep in mind the only thing that lessens it's damage is your base pdef, so phy dmg reduction and defense lvls wont be of use. A buff that increases your pdef, a dew or anything of that sort will make it do a lot lower dmg however.

Disrupted

the hell boi? do i need to make you relive