Epic Perfect World

Nerf Mystic 3 Spark

scatterer3

I don't think he RPKs most of his videos are coordinated 1v1s or mass PK since this type of play style would be inneffective in both scenarios I don't think he is familiar with such a style of gameplay. There are things that skill can't make up for in game mechanics.
if you master mage in 1v1, then it's obvious that, with a good supporter, you will be able to dominate in mass, if I was you, I would PM him

Offline tssrfire

how many mystic class play a few psy have problem with mystic as but what about psy sos its problem to every class - 1 and learn yours class 1st btw 

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
if you master mage in 1v1, then it's obvious that, with a good supporter, you will be able to dominate in mass, if I was you, I would PM him
-face palm- I am not having any problems in 1v1 or mass pk this topic isn't about me on wizard it's about mystic 3 spark As from air. As you can see I'm not the only one with this problem even full def eps are getting 1 shot clearly this isn't a skill problem please stop referring me to wizards lol I appreciate the thought though

Offline Kev

• Old Player
how many mystic class play a few psy have problem with mystic as but what about psy sos its problem to every class - 1 and learn yours class 1st btw
What are you even talking about psychic soul of silence is not relevant whatsoever not to mention it is useless unless you yourself decide to attack a psychic.... And same with soul of stunning none of these buffs can 1 shot thru def levels so please answer with understanding on the topic. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
While we're at it can we also nerf their heals to. It's annoying in NW when you get one right down to like 3%hp.. 1 click and bam full hp...And can we do something about the pets as well. The resummon/reset skills thing is just brutal stun lock. Also demon thicket! HF needs to be removed from it like mystics dont hit hard enough plus it can seal and silence you.. broken.
Another thing can we nerf their pdef buff to like 1% cuz yea! And remove puri effect from sage heals as well. Plus class restrict puri weapons to no longer include mystics!

Time to deforestate! Down with the zombie tree huggers! :police:

Offline Kev

• Old Player
While we're at it can we also nerf their heals to. It's annoying in NW when you get one right down to like 3%hp.. 1 click and bam full hp...And can we do something about the pets as well. The resummon/reset skills thing is just brutal stun lock. Also demon thicket! HF needs to be removed from it like mystics dont hit hard enough plus it can seal and silence you.. broken.
Another thing can we nerf their pdef buff to like 1% cuz yea! And remove puri effect from sage heals as well. Plus class restrict puri weapons to no longer include mystics!

Time to deforestate! Down with the zombie tree huggers! :police:
If mystic couldn't heal full hp they would be kinda useless tbh and -1 to everything else you said D: mystic AS by itself is fine I don't mind but with 3 spark it becomes broken
If mystic couldn't heal full hp they would be kinda useless tbh
:-X
Oh I was just being an idiot/trolling.

I main a mysic (crappy gear but still a main). Mostly was just putting what I've seen others qq about.

And while getting 1 shot from a 3 spark ab soul does suck...the same thing can be said for any 3 spark skill..that is a 100%crit chance

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
:-X
Oh I was just being an idiot/trolling.

I main a mysic (crappy gear but still a main). Mostly was just putting what I've seen others qq about.

And while getting 1 shot from a 3 spark ab soul does suck...the same thing can be said for any 3 spark skill..that is a 100%crit chance
Yeah but AS ignores def lvls, hits through sog, doesn't interrupt sleep etc
Yeah but AS ignores def lvls, hits through sog, doesn't interrupt sleep etc
Hey I never said the skill wansn't broken.. :-\
But that has less to do with the skill and more with the mechanics of the game.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hey I never said the skill wansn't broken.. :-\
But that has less to do with the skill and more with the mechanics of the game.
that's the entire point of his thread

and the same can't be applied to all the other things you mentioned in your other post

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
mystic=very balanced class and also seriously any class would one shot you if 3sparked (selfbuffed) or 123 you

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
It's fine not even my 84 def level and 60% phy save saves me from Sandric's 3spark AS 'combo' (=1shot)
Don't worry hun not even 98 def lvl don't save you from Sandric. And as for the genie skill  ... you won't have much time to react. :normal-37: but topic is interesting!
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3
that's the entire point of his thread

and the same can't be applied to all the other things you mentioned in your other post
Maybe its because my gear sucks. But I feel that mystics arent exactly the best DDers so maybe we should have a broken skill.. my opinion ofc. But even if a mystic 3 sparks unless ur like super laggy hit evil ward and get the hell outta dodge >:(. Besides abby only works on aa/la people I tickle ha folks in nw :-X

Offline Saibai

• Characters: Saibai
  • Faction: Team_Ai
-1 to many ppl complain that mystics are a f1, f2 class. Mystics dont have the best damage to begin with Ive played some of the other casters I know this for a fact. Absorb Soul is strong but its strong in its combo. You want to take away a mystics main combo? You are well on your way to making weaker and crappier players in the mystic community ijs. There are so few good mystic to begin with and their other skills hit lower then the average caster I say learn to deal with it. This is just my view though. 
"Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation."
George Washington (1732 - 1799)