Epic Perfect World

Nerf Mystic 3 Spark

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
I am a bad player and I always get killed by good Mystics who 3 spark from air and AS.  :(
Ok but seriously though I get hit 42k by 3 sparked mystic from air it's kinda ridiculous. I normally wouldn't say anything but it seems like it's becoming a trend on the server. Before someone says "ah you fail go get Evil Ward" most of the time I get charm bypassed before the animation even reaches me. This is obviously not how they were meant to be played and due to the scarce amount of DD Mystics on server I don't think it would effect many.

On the subject of how they should be nerfed increasing the Cooldown won't work since most of the time I get one shot but the few times that I don't it would help in not being spam able.  Maybe their 3 spark could be nerfed offense wise since to my knowledge 3 sparking is not really a good way to play mystic anyway and would help the general mystic population play smarter without resorting to 3 spark.
It's fine not even my 84 def level and 60% phy save saves me from Sandric's 3spark AS 'combo' (=1shot)

Angelica

:normal-18: :normal-18:
no

edit: nvm i only read the title, i don't care about 3 spark on mystic so ok
Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 05:08 pm by Scintilla

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
It's fine not even my 84 def level and 60% phy save saves me from Sandric's 3spark AS 'combo' (=1shot)
I have 10% more rpd and 84 def lvls and it doesn't saves me either.. So yeah +1.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Annoying as fk  :normal-19:

scatterer3

I am a bad player and I always get killed by good Mystics who 3 spark from air and AS.  :(
Ok but seriously though I get hit 42k by 3 sparked mystic from air it's kinda ridiculous. I normally wouldn't say anything but it seems like it's becoming a trend on the server. Before someone says "ah you fail go get Evil Ward" most of the time I get charm bypassed before the animation even reaches me. This is obviously not how they were meant to be played and due to the scarce amount of DD Mystics on server I don't think it would effect many.

On the subject of how they should be nerfed increasing the Cooldown won't work since most of the time I get one shot but the few times that I don't it would help in not being spam able.  Maybe their 3 spark could be nerfed offense wise since to my knowledge 3 sparking is not really a good way to play mystic anyway and would help the general mystic population play smarter without resorting to 3 spark.

Learn your class, and if you're a Psychic avoid mystics. That's it, philosopher.

Opulence

I think most mystics are hybrid and do not just support.
So it does effect quite a few people. But anyways ... Nerf Frizzle & Thiru specifically ... I can see they were the ones up to this  
:normal-2:

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 :normal-18: same goes with any class that 3 sparks you tbh, and AS can be easily countered with evil ward.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:normal-18: same goes with any class that 3 sparks you tbh, and AS can be easily countered with evil ward.
^ easy fix

Offline Kev

• Old Player
Learn your class, and if you're a Psychic avoid mystics. That's it, philosopher.
I don't get how learning my class protects from 42k I play wizard and even with primal stone barrier I get one shot. Is there some stage of nirvana I achieve when I master wizard that reduce physical damage by 50% or something.? 

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
It has nothing to do with learning your class, anyone can die to AS combo specially if its with str mire, just get Evil Ward and if you don't know how to use it ask people c:

Offline Kev

• Old Player
I'm guessing you don't encounter these Mystics or didn't read my post. there's no time for Evil Ward since I am charm bypassed in a fraction of a second before the AS animation. Also other classes get their damage halved when attacking from air while AS is not effected and bypasses defense levels

Offline Kev

• Old Player
It has nothing to do with learning your class, anyone can die to AS combo specially if its with str mire, just get Evil Ward and if you don't know how to use it ask people c:
Once again I already addressed the Evil Ward solution in OP please read lol  :-\

scatterer3

I don't get how learning my class protects from 42k I play wizard and even with primal stone barrier I get one shot. Is there some stage of nirvana I achieve when I master wizard that reduce physical damage by 50% or something.?
Ask 1337 how, he is a pro mage

Offline Kev

• Old Player
Ask 1337 how, he is a pro mage
I don't think he RPKs most of his videos are coordinated 1v1s or mass PK since this type of play style would be inneffective in both scenarios I don't think he is familiar with such a style of gameplay. There are things that skill can't make up for in game mechanics.