Epic Perfect World

Art Contest - I dare you to enter e^e you won't no ..*******

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I recently learned of a magical place called morai and it holds some weird event called valor or some shet..... turns out 100 chars makes you a lot of EC..... anyways, I'm starting to farm EC for this contest so the deadline for it will be very long so people that are caught up in commissions or have some rl issues but wanted to participate but couldn't  :-\.

The art concept I want is from Dungeon Fighter online

This is the priest class, Templar or God Hand...these guys just use their fists and beat shit up to bluntly put it...
basically the concept is to make the art character look young but still have the same features as the 1st and 3rd picture but the age of the 2nd picture, and pleaaaeeeeeessseee jebus have the eyes either white or light blue u.u

No more EA Concept, you can literally just use the picture as the reference and can also add the fashion from EPW from SS provided below if you want to, but make sure to have the blue fists please. I been savin up a lot, and even then I'll still be donating some money and sell gold for more EC.

Note: for those who already drew the bow and EA concept, you aren't gonna be penalized.

Overall you can choose to draw either of the three for now, after about 1 month of farming I will make it into two different entries with same prize pool
however it will take me time but I will do it.

They all don't relate to PWI so i was wondering if you can use the characteristics and also mimic either of the 4 different gunner classes or the Templar class and relate em to a PWI archer. It's sorta hard to make a class from another game and transform it into another class from a different game but thats the beauty of art xD.

My EA for reference

Information and rewards
Deadline is October 31th
Some IRL stuff coming up so i won't be able to farm much, so i bumped up the deadline by another month. however because this has happened I'll mail out EC to people who have already finished their art for participation, but will take me a while cause of collection and shit. But I will mail it out.

Prizes:
1st place - 10k EC
2nd place - 7k EC
3rd place - 5k EC
4th place - 3k EC

Participants - Currently 500 EC (Again still farming but I'll up it to 1k once I am filthy rich :police:)
I swear to god if you draw a stick figure,
and enter that in the contest,
I swear on your grave that I will mail box you a sadness card.

Please note atm the prizes can be changed so don't be unmotivated because of the participation reward. If I have the desired amount I need I'll even bump it up more probably more than 1k EC.

At the moment these are the current prizes, I'll increase them the more I farm.

I'll probably announce the winners 1 week after the contest is done.

If anyone needs more references you can either google it or i can post it on here for everyone to see if other artists have the same question for the reference

With all that being said, because of the long time limit, take your time, don't feel rushed if you have irl things to do or a crap load of commissions.

P.S. I apologize if the thread is going in different directions >_> uni with pwi...mainly epw makes me question life....and everything goes into chaos.....

Also, if i don't farm I can always sell my stuff thats always worth a ferrari somehow -.-, so don't think you're wasting time and i'm lying about prizes :(, just don't wanna sell that stuff again and buy it back 2 days later for higher price.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Entries so far

Marea

Gloom
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015, 08:13 pm by Shotime

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Owww, you still suck! But good luck.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Owww, you still suck! But good luck.
your face makes children cry  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( SEE EVEN I CRIE

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
this seems interesting 
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Good luck with your contest and to all our artists outside - have fun while drawing.  :normal-1: :normal-23:
And please fix your deadline, there is no September 31st.  :normal-49: :normal-3:
fixed ty

pikachuchu

Nice deadline..
Goodluck to all. <:

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Nice deadline..
Goodluck to all. <:
>_> you want fight >_>

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
my* face makes children cry  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( SEE EVEN I CRIE
Fixed it for you.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Fixed it for you.
I hope Xanadu Sparta kicks you in the face 

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
Mom wouldn't kick me!! O:-)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
WTF
I would never harm my daughter :c

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
lalalalaala

http://sketchtoy.com/65244816
I realized....you were gonna draw a dick or some form of a dick before i clicked on that.....

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
I didn't even read what you want, but here is random thing on sketchtoy.

http://sketchtoy.com/65245264

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Does it have to be digital or can I actually try and draw it on paper?(Might be a bit bad but won't be stick figure ;))