Epic Perfect World

BEST EVENT (ESCAPE THE ISLAND)

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
GMs would need to work on alternative maps... But +1 because it really seems interesting and no1 would complain about gears.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Yes I understand but it's still impractical. I said the flag because it's the only way I know of to disable a genie. As for the gear, how do we take it off people? Trusting they will keep it off is not a good idea and we can't even check. Also, seeing who exits the island first if two people escape at very similar times, how would we know? If it's one player in the place at a time the event would be way too long.

It's good to think of an event but it has to actually be practical with the game.

Offline イんノ尺Ц

• Nothing special
  • Characters: Thirujo, Thirujoy & Thiru
  • Faction: Leftovers
There's no need to be gearless since the mobs can onehit you and as like Mist told there wont be any pots so you'll be dead if you juz got agroo from mobs.
Also to keep the event more interesting, make lvl 200 mobs and also allow stealth... i mean juz like on nw,  you'll automatically pop off stealth on 2sec if you're carrying the flag. Just my suggestion c:

Play it as just a ******* game ;)

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yes I understand but it's still impractical. I said the flag because it's the only way I know of to disable a genie. As for the gear, how do we take it off people? Trusting they will keep it off is not a good idea and we can't even check. Also, seeing who exits the island first if two people escape at very similar times, how would we know? If it's one player in the place at a time the event would be way too long.

It's good to think of an event but it has to actually be practical with the game.
All you have to do is add mobs in air land and water that switch patterns and it will be complete
what your saying is ruining the whole event, there would be no escaping the island because you'd just go to the middle.
Idk if it is possible to make the system automatically give you the reward once you pass a certain radius of the island to escape
and its only available to lets say the first 10players.
jopaer/Mercenary
The idea is nice but it's not very practical. Using everyone's ideas that I've read it could go like this: Each player digs a nation wars flag at their starting area, the starting areas should be all around the edges of the map. The flag disables genie and makes everyone run slow. Skills should be allowed along with pk, no pots though. Scattered around would be mobs that 1 shot you even with end game gear. The aim would be to get to the middle and dig a chest which would give you a token or something. At the end of the event, the player with the most tokens would be the winner. The map would have to be big. I guess Aga could make the map so you can't fly.

Not exactly escaping the island but that seems quite impractical due to GMs being limited and not omnipresent.

I like Mist's version of this, especially if how many players participate is limited like someone else mentioned.  :-X Sounds like a lot of fun if it could be made out to work.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
If the aim is to get the most tokens
THE EVENT ISN'T ESCAPE THE ISLAND ANYMORE
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
Let's make Hunger Games happen. 2 players each class so 20 in total. Everyone is stuck in the Tideborn islands and no one has charm/pots/items/flyers/mounts or anything except TT90 gears and more valuable things can be obtained in the islands like TT99 armor/wep or G15. Make this happennnn GNs pls :(

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Let's make Hunger Games happen. 2 players each class so 20 in total. Everyone is stuck in the Tideborn islands and no one has charm/pots/items/flyers/mounts or anything except TT90 gears and more valuable things can be obtained in the islands like TT99 armor/wep or G15. Make this happennnn GNs pls :(
no...because a little girl will die....probably you >_>

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat

put a banker inside the island take there r8 gears off if they don't take it off they are out of the event  it would be nice if 3 or 2 gms will host it 
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
no...because a little girl will die....probably you >_>
you'll die as well without having a single girlfriend in your life.