Epic Perfect World

BEST EVENT (ESCAPE THE ISLAND)

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
So i remember when i first played pwi i made a sin and i got stuck at the blunted lance place
i had no friends no gear no flight and i was level 3 it was basically impossible to get off the island due to all of the mobs sourounding +the high mountains blocking your escape so you need to wait patiently for mobs to move to get out which would take around 30mins
So this event should be where YOU have NO gear, no flight low level hp(if possible) and you have to get off the island
The people who get off the island get a prize
Gm  and players should decide if its pk-able
I think this would be a GREAT idea for an event
The goal is to escape the island alive :D and make it so when u die u attomatically go back the blunted camp
also you cant use teleporter to get off no mount Nothing just wsad keys and running
no skills no weapons
(Maybe gm/players can decide on the wep/skill rule etc.)
MOBS SHOULD BE ADDED TO WATER TO MAKE IT MORE DIFFICULT

COPYRIGHT
Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:47 pm by jopaer
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
This would be a good event but if its on the same map everytime players who have done this before will know the escape route so I am all for it if the map would change every event or so +1

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
Well this is why i added mobs should be added in water
because the mobs will move and it can just ruin 1 pathway
The water is the easiest way to escape which is why it needs mobs that move around and kill you so you gotta time it and wait to pass
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
+ 1 lol 
The Lost Chronicles OF EPW
;D

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
This would be a good event but if its on the same map everytime players who have done this before will know the escape route so I am all for it if the map would change every event or so +1
Unless the mobs are spawned in a different order so the pattern is different from the time before.
The idea of the event sounds pretty fun, in a way it's basically like Amnesia just that you have nothing and can't obtain anything. +1

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
sounds fun +1 i like the idea
but people would try to cheat and equip gears and stuff like that when they think gm isn't paying attention to them so i'd suggest instead of the no gear rule gm's just spawn mobs that will 1 shot you even with gears.

Offline DeMi

but people would try to cheat and equip gears and stuff like that when they think gm isn't paying attention to them so i'd suggest instead of the no gear rule gm's just spawn mobs that will 1 shot you even with gears.
I think better just tp ppl who dont have any pc equip in backpack or just can wear lvl 5 eq lol :D

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
yes that makes sense
but i was thinking that the lvl 100 mobs themselves would kill u
and they could be added into the water but
people would try to break the no gear rule when gm not looking
so the mobs should just be boosted to make 1 shot instead of making new mobs, would save less time
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
I think it's too difficult to make it so that people won't teleport or use gear etc.

Maybe turn it around and make it so that the goal is to get in the middle of the island? This way you will know who wins, you can even put a chest with a prize inside or whatever. And instead of taking peoples gear off, make it so that the mobs are very very strong + put 1 hitting ones in the sky so people cant fly to the middle

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
I think better just tp ppl who dont have any pc equip in backpack or just can wear lvl 5 eq lol :D
The goal is to not have ANY equiptment including genie/flyers etc
where you cant even survive 1 hit you just have to be smart enough to wait and run to escape
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline DeMi

The goal is to not have ANY equiptment including genie/flyers etc
where you cant even survive 1 hit you just have to be smart enough to wait and run to escape
So maybe just let them have EQ , made event in unable to fly/ use mount area + mobs who 1 hit anyone (beside GM ofc) its easier to summon mobs with 200k or 400k dmg than tell ppl to not cheat lol
and id found one more thing.. IG/ Ad/ and other immune things/ skills  :( they will fok a little bit event :/ some classes can u se 4 immunes one by 1,,, 
I'm fox so when dark veno use summer + ig + change fox form ill be in 30 sec in other side of island or in finish line.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
So maybe just let them have EQ , made event in unable to fly/ use mount area + mobs who 1 hit anyone (beside GM ofc) its easier to summon mobs with 200k or 400k dmg than tell ppl to not cheat lol
and id found one more thing.. IG/ Ad/ and other immune things/ skills  :( they will fok a little bit event :/ some classes can u se 4 immunes one by 1,,,
I'm fox so when dark veno use summer + ig + change fox form ill be in 30 sec in other side of island or in finish line.
it will be hard to manage maybe if u have to make it to shrine of tides or smth and when u use tele u automatically fail quest
idk what can be done about pot idk if gm can make them unsuable during the event once u take the quest and also add mobs in the air so people wont cheat and embrace others by not taking quest
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
The idea is nice but it's not very practical. Using everyone's ideas that I've read it could go like this: Each player digs a nation wars flag at their starting area, the starting areas should be all around the edges of the map. The flag disables genie and makes everyone run slow. Skills should be allowed along with pk, no pots though. Scattered around would be mobs that 1 shot you even with end game gear. The aim would be to get to the middle and dig a chest which would give you a token or something. At the end of the event, the player with the most tokens would be the winner. The map would have to be big. I guess Aga could make the map so you can't fly.

Not exactly escaping the island but that seems quite impractical due to GMs being limited and not omnipresent.

Offline Suns

• Retired Staff Member
  • Forever QTest GM
  • ✿ ♥ ☼ ✼ ❣ ❁
  • Characters: Fire | Sunflower | Sunshine
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I like this idea.

Could make it so players have to reach where the GM is standing?
Or reach and dig a chest that teleports you to the GM or something.

Take care, lovelies! ♥

Guides | Rules | Helpdesk | Staff | Stream
- - -
Keep your face towards the sun and every shadow will fall behind you.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
The idea is nice but it's not very practical. Using everyone's ideas that I've read it could go like this: Each player digs a nation wars flag at their starting area, the starting areas should be all around the edges of the map. The flag disables genie and makes everyone run slow. Skills should be allowed along with pk, no pots though. Scattered around would be mobs that 1 shot you even with end game gear. The aim would be to get to the middle and dig a chest which would give you a token or something. At the end of the event, the player with the most tokens would be the winner. The map would have to be big. I guess Aga could make the map so you can't fly.

Not exactly escaping the island but that seems quite impractical due to GMs being limited and not omnipresent.
Flag slowing it would make it even more difficult but it shouldnt be to limited because you are already gearless with around 5.0- speed or less
which can be decreased to like 2.0 and youd start with less than nothing
but your idea is good
But i still say you have to escape the island -_-
because its already a "scary map" if i was there irl i would be scared shtless its dark full of mobs everything and i mean everything is related to smth creepy.
like maybe once u get past a certain part you escape the island and get reward
this would change the game from wits to teamwork and pk
All that is good BUT what if it can be pk enabled and no pot no flier no genie with you still having to actaully "escape" the island
jopaer/Mercenary