Epic Perfect World

Nw dead?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
The idea of one entry per IP was mentioned. While this is a bad idea on account of people living together, why not have a nation-lock on IP. So that anyone using the same IP will get the same nation as everyone else on that IP? It makes it so that people living together always get the same nation as eachother, even if one DCs.

Or is that not possible? I can see it being so, sadly. But I think that might work.
+1 if possible. Only negative i could see coming from that is that people would leave NW and not do at all which still means the loss of ppl for light but thats better than 30 ppl leaving light and adding those numbers to the other nations vs light.
If that's not possible i think hiding nations scores and changing names / colors could help quite a bit. Ofc nothing really changes but that`s the thing isn't it? Nothing actually needs to be changed besides what's going on in peoples minds. Would help for sometime at least.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
The idea of one entry per IP was mentioned. While this is a bad idea on account of people living together, why not have a nation-lock on IP. So that anyone using the same IP will get the same nation as everyone else on that IP? It makes it so that people living together always get the same nation as eachother, even if one DCs.

Or is that not possible? I can see it being so, sadly. But I think that might work.
Dude, +1