Nw dead?

Offline Sef

• I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on
  • Characters: MoneyTeam
  • Faction: LF Faction
Hello guys money here ,

so the reason why i made this topic is

FROST

why does everyone keep leaving only because they get placed in a different nation than frost.  Please nw is not even fun anymore because of this system which makes no sence

Every nation is exactly the same except their names and their colors  :-\

ANY FIXES?
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer
I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on

-Fashionista

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Every week the same thing... we got a search option you know, it's awseome.
Anyhow
ANY FIXES?

What you gonna fix about that?
Agatio already tried making NW 2 nations only but it bugged.
Many other things were suggested - nothing that would really help since the problem are the people that think Frost is the only good Nation and not the game itsself.

I don't see a suggestion here, what is your suggestion? Fix it? lol

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
>>Allow one character in per IP (or account, since there are people living together). Problem solved.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
>>Allow one character in per IP (or account, since there are people living together). Problem solved.
Idk how much that would really help. Most people here have quite a few accounts.
Per IP is not really an option imo
people live together and the dc while entering nw would mean people can not join at all since we got rid of the 2. entry pass.

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
NW was always a boring event tbh

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
Hello guys money here ,

so the reason why i made this topic is

FROST

why does everyone keep leaving only because they get placed in a different nation than frost.  Please nw is not even fun anymore because of this system which makes no sence

Every nation is exactly the same except their names and their colors  :-\

ANY FIXES?
You can't fix stupidity of people '-'

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
If only the battles won/lost didn't count, and the only thing that counted was damage dealt/taken. Fck.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well maybe reducing the amount of lands to the number initial version had will not fix this problem, but might make NW slightly more fun.

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Well maybe reducing the amount of lands to the number initial version had will not fix this problem, but might make NW slightly more fun.
So, a toe to toe? Or just remove 1? :( I haven't nw'd properly in weeks...would love to have fun again. Ty Aga dear....

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
You wont fix ppl brains
.                                                                                                     

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
You wont fix ppl brains
hahahahaha ^^ agree with this best reply so far 
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
remove NW!!! problem solve make a new customized event to replace NW  :-\ 
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
Sounds good it would certainly increase number of decent fights and maybe with fewer lands even the last nation could catch up.. maybe  :-X

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
...just move each nation one step clockwise. Flip the map, change up where each nation's base is. People subconsciously place frost at the top because it IS at the top. Try puttiong Frost and Flame on the sides and light/dark top and bottom. Problem solved. 

Dont allow people to leave nw after it starts? Sure they can log off...but if they go to nw they shouldnt leave because of what nation they're in. Just imo, a map flip would be fun. Give frost lights initial starting map and give flame dark nation's initial land and vice versa for light and dark. Would be interesting to see people's responses.
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
name all nations Frost and make same colors and hide nationscore so noone sees how good their nation is till the end...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*