Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
Winning DT: Check
Crashing an RG: Check
Getting kills in a 3vs 7: Check
Getting easied in 1vs1s: Check

Here's another video from my following series. A DT that didn't last long, since Warning decided to sig/ tele away. RG crash was for ego boost. 3vs7 is my favorite part of the video, since it was against warning alts and a GodsArmy MG. Lastly but not least  Diogo (Watermelon) and Sean ( Rampage/ Prodigy) are other good 1vs1 players, the video obviously doesn't show the real score, but these were a couple of fun rounds we did today. Regardless of the lag and mistakes I've done, it was still fun. I showed a lot of my deaths, just to show how much mistakes i do both in pk and 1vs1. But again, if it wasn't for mistakes, most top gun players wouldn't be on the level they are right now.

Enjoy.

Track List:
first song :
San Holo - Hiding (ft. The Nicholas)

Second song :
Matstubs - War
Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 06:09 am by Sab

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Posted a good video :Check  :police:
Nice video, name of the first song plz... 

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Great vid. Nice gameplay. Thnx for fun ;)

Zirkon

Nice video brother ; -)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Sab please stop making easies in the enemy team they can't handle this no more...

Good video bro
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Top quality video m8

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Nice video dude wow

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You speeded the video up too much tbh, but good job anyways 

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
Posted a good video :Check  :police:
Nice video, name of the first song plz...
Done. Right at the bottom of the video.

You speeded the video up too much tbh, but good job anyways
Too many clips for it to be slowed down. I had to put it in 4x in order to fit the vid in less than 10 mins. Ty anyways Pavle
Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 06:23 am by Sab

Ariel_

Sab please stop making easies in the enemy team they can't handle this no more...
:o :) ;) ^-^ :P 8) :)) :-[ :(

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Congratulations on DT and nice video. We tele'd out because we were 2 1/2 PTs less than you lot. Anyhow, for the time we were in it was fun and a good PK challenge. I don't see the need to constantly trash each other because this is just a game. Looking forward to more PK in the future...

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Congratulations on DT and nice video. We tele'd out because we were 2 1/2 PTs less than you lot. Anyhow, for the time we were in it was fun and a good PK challenge. I don't see the need to constantly trash each other because this is just a game. Looking forward to more PK in the future...
Tbh, none of the trash talk is serious. It just makes the "rivalry" between the guilds a lot more fun. Just take a look at china and alamat during their timezone. It makes the pvp more fun, so yeah.. just my opinion :c

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Wait what ?

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Tbh, none of the trash talk is serious. It just makes the "rivalry" between the guilds a lot more fun. Just take a look at china and alamat during their timezone. It makes the pvp more fun, so yeah.. just my opinion :c
Personally I feel the trashtalk is the reason why any faction wouldn't want to come out and PK against another if they don't have the same numbers. It's easy to get heated, and I've done it myself, I get where you're coming from and I sorta agree but I think it makes a few factions 'scared' to come PK the biggest on the server.