Epic Perfect World

Second Round of "Buttload of Questions"

Offline Klarionix

Hi

So I finally reached Lvl 140 on a toon after being very decisive on which class I wanted to play on, so here are a few more questions I'd like to ask:

1) I received the Primal Weapon mold...but what's the difference between Primal and Demonic gear at level 140?
2) What's the fastest way to get to 150? I've been doing PV (along with dailies when I can), and it's actually kind of fun, but I wouldn't mind a faster method if there is one.
3) How long is the homestretch from 140 to 150?
4) If the answer to the above is "long", should I be investing in lvl 140 gear? Really, the only thing I've been updating is my genie and weapon and I've been fine so far. Can't I just wait until lvl 150 to do all my gear or are those 10 levels reealllly long?
5) For the venos out there, do I have to buy both enhanced fox form AND spirit fox form to finalize my fox form skill? Can i just buy Spirit Fox?
6) How should I be planning on gearing up at 150? Like, usually what's the plan? Get R8 Gear first (is that really expensive?), then robes, cube necks, dragon rings...etc...? I'm hoping there's a decent magic 150 weapon that I can use across all of my magic toons on my account instead of the R8 Weapon
7) Cheapest ways to get 79/100 skills? Or just straight out buy the mats from the boutique/God's gift?
8 ) How do I level my genie past ~120ish? Seems like it's gonna take a while by just leveling up with me.

I think that's it for now...btw why does no one do GV/delta? I have like 3 BH's on them bc. I never see squads for themm...just curious.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
1) demonic is converted into dragon gear at 150 with WS crystals
2)PV is way of life or FC till 150
3)probably 2-3 days if you're lazy
4)not often 140 is just a small stepping stone, you should be focusing on obtaining dragon gear so then you can begin to save up on r8r. Just keep whatever you have on now know how to pull mobs at the instances and you'll be fine. Keep Genie and weapon update is good, make sure you have descent ornaments.
5)Idk, think you can use either....?
6) since the moment you make char everything should be focused on getting ready for r8r and dragon gears because thats what you will rely on most after 150.
7) Catshops or the commission shop, just farm gold and boom you're done.
8.) have to infuse it manually then level it up or something.

no one does GV delta because bhs normally take 3-5 minutes delta takes 15-20 minutes. Wastes time for same reward.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
1) I received the Primal Weapon mold...but what's the difference between Primal and Demonic gear at level 140?
Demonic gear will be needed to make your Dragon gear so most people use the Demonic gear so they can upgrade it to Dragon gear at lvl 150. 

2) What's the fastest way to get to 150? I've been doing PV (along with dailies when I can), and it's actually kind of fun, but I wouldn't mind a faster method if there is one. 
PV is the "fastest" or you can do GV or FC. In FC, you can also use the mats and turn them in to extra exp. 

It really depends on the amount of time you put in to it, but it can seem like it takes forever. You can also use training esotericas you get from Boutique to help with it. 

4) If the answer to the above is "long", should I be investing in lvl 140 gear? Really, the only thing I've been updating is my genie and weapon and I've been fine so far. Can't I just wait until lvl 150 to do all my gear or are those 10 levels reealllly long?
I always used the lvl 140 Demonic gear and then upgraded to the Dragon gear at 150 until I had enough rep/etc to get my Rank 8 gear and good stats. 

5) For the venos out there, do I have to buy both enhanced fox form AND spirit fox form to finalize my fox form skill? Can i just buy Spirit Fox?
You will need both of them to get the final form and you have to be lvl 150 to use it if I'm not mistaken. 

6) How should I be planning on gearing up at 150? Like, usually what's the plan? Get R8 Gear first (is that really expensive?), then robes, cube necks, dragon rings...etc...? I'm hoping there's a decent magic 150 weapon that I can use across all of my magic toons on my account instead of the R8 Weapon
This is just what I did, but I got my Dragon rings, Supreme Robe, rep for R8, gear, then worked on stats/etc. Totally up to you of course and your play style. 

7) Cheapest ways to get 79/100 skills? Or just straight out buy the mats from the boutique/God's gift?
The Apocolypse pages do drop in Eden/Brim if you want to try your luck in there. People also sell the Chrono Pages/Apoc pages on Auction House/Commission Shop as well for coins. I'd check there first before buying them from boutique. 

8 ) How do I level my genie past ~120ish? Seems like it's gonna take a while by just leveling up with me
You can level your genie with spirit. Right click your genie, click "EXP Infuse" then "Infuse with Spirit" and click Level up. If your genie ever gets "stuck" and won't level, press Infuse for a few seconds and then click Confirm. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Leveling from 147-150 takes like forever if you don't use Super level scrolls to boost your way, and since you're a newbie with no main on epw it's really hard to save up EC's to buy the said scrolls, so you'll pretty much be stuck doing PV and/or FC along with the dailies and it'll be a looooong journey up there. I would suggest while on these levels start investing and working on your endgame gear, or r8, saving up 200K reputation for r8(if you don't want to spend any ec or gold for rep badges, doing Morai dailies so you can get those jades which give you 20K rep a day is a verrryy good alternative, in 10 days you already have enough rep for r8 ) and then slowly spending some ec's and/or exchanging supply tokens from BH1 for materials to recast your r8 gears piece by piece and at your own pace(recasting them is not super expensive btw dw), so that by the time you reach 150, you just equip them and voila!, you're good to go! I wish you a happy journey in EPW!
Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 12:33 pm by Yegeslov
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
not to talk you down or anything but leveling to 140 is a walk in the park

imo leveling to 150 isn't hard either. if you know what your doing you can archive it in 5-6 hours of pure needing in PV

getting to 140 prob take the same amount of PV runs as leveling from 147-148 tho

level 147-150 is where it actually gets annoying. in de 5-6 hours it takes to level from 110-150 i would say a good 4 hours are from level 147-150
Lol i fak you

Offline Klarionix

Leveling from 147-150 takes like forever if you don't use Super level scrolls to boost your way, and since you're a newbie with no main on epw it's really hard to save up EC's to buy the said scrolls, so you'll pretty much be stuck doing PV and/or FC along with the dailies and it'll be a looooong journey up there. I would suggest while on these levels start investing and working on your endgame gear, or r8, saving up 200K reputation for r8(if you don't want to spend any ec or gold for rep badges, doing Morai dailies so you can get those jades which give you 20K rep a day is a verrryy good alternative, in 10 days you already have enough rep for r8 ) and then slowly spending some ec's and/or exchanging supply tokens from BH1 for materials to recast your r8 gears piece by piece and at your own pace(recasting them is not super expensive btw dw), so that by the time you reach 150, you just equip them and voila!, you're good to go! I wish you a happy journey in EPW!
What jades? :o
What jades? :o
Go to Morai and join an order(you'll tend to join the Corona order first so the NPC's I'll be mentioning are from Corona), do dailies(Divine Emissary w/c can be taken from Corona King Kisian and then get quests from Corona Emissary, and the timed quest from Stargazer Kin Soz. After 3 days of doing them, you now have enough Prestige to be able to open the 5th tab from Taomaster Kyno(select the Corona Basic Supply option), you'll see 3 items on the said tab. One gives reputaion, one for experience and one for spirit. Buy the reputation jades(you can buy as many as how much your Influence can but you can only use up to 20 per day. Each jade gives 1K rep so everyday you'll have 20K. In 10 days you can now be rank 8 :D 
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
its 7 whole solo PV runs to get yourself to `147 if you use a training esotericas.  As for armor, Demonic and Nirvana armor offer the same stats you just wait 5 lvls to use the Nirvana armor.  That said why bother trying to make full primal when Nirvana is basically the same as Demonic.  The difference comes in the weapons.  A Nirvana weapon is the one item you may want to get on your trip to 150 that's outside the norm for most people.  

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Demonic gear will be needed to make your Dragon gear so most people use the Demonic gear so they can upgrade it to Dragon gear at lvl 150.

PV is the "fastest" or you can do GV or FC. In FC, you can also use the mats and turn them in to extra exp.

It really depends on the amount of time you put in to it, but it can seem like it takes forever. You can also use training esotericas you get from Boutique to help with it.

I always used the lvl 140 Demonic gear and then upgraded to the Dragon gear at 150 until I had enough rep/etc to get my Rank 8 gear and good stats.

You will need both of them to get the final form and you have to be lvl 150 to use it if I'm not mistaken.

This is just what I did, but I got my Dragon rings, Supreme Robe, rep for R8, gear, then worked on stats/etc. Totally up to you of course and your play style.

The Apocolypse pages do drop in Eden/Brim if you want to try your luck in there. People also sell the Chrono Pages/Apoc pages on Auction House/Commission Shop as well for coins. I'd check there first before buying them from boutique.

8 ) How do I level my genie past ~120ish? Seems like it's gonna take a while by just leveling up with me
You can level your genie with spirit. Right click your genie, click "EXP Infuse" then "Infuse with Spirit" and click Level up. If your genie ever gets "stuck" and won't level, press Infuse for a few seconds and then click Confirm.
Wise
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 11:29 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Zapherian

As you are a new player i can suggest a tip on leveling.
Ofcourse PV is the fastest way to lvl but you can boost the speed.
1. Training excortia from bountique. 50% bonus exp.
2. 10% exp bonus belt from daily marriage quest. You will need your mate to do this quest. This belt is tradable so you must be able to get from guildiies.
3. 10% exp bonus bless box. Do the spring daily quesr from north archauser. It lasts for 1 hr and its a daily quest.
4. 4% exp bonus tome. Chk tomes forge.
5. 2%-4% exp bonus necklace can be crafted in certain town craftsman. :) have fun