not bad, seems like u guys had fun :P

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Yarrrrrr
Nice video btw  :-\

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Hmm, nice teamwork. Welcome back 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Well produced
The switching between classes makes it interesting to watch.

However for the next video, should you decide to make more, try to include more 2v2 or 2v3s. Since it's easy to kill someone when it's 2v1.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Was wondering where these two ran off to. Good to see you back. That rape at NS tho.  ???

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
What happens?
didnt you see?
loads of 2v1's vs dragon geared people on NS, prefer with the cleric DDing from air to ground
Lol i fak you

Offline Goz

all due respect, not exactly fun watching a video where all i see is an ea doing weird actions, cant see anyone just names and movement! Idk man, maybe videos aint for everyone?
I feel the same for this video :)
Kinguin no chance my friend - PashaBiceps

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
As from what i heard and seen , this 2 ( or 1 , nobody canceled split personality who knows) never accept 2v2 nor 1v1. uploading pk vid. in NS again were half of the object there's blue named people with hardly average gear, not to mention their pvp level! embarrassing "miniaturized pk" 2v1 were you was pretty close to die at those blue name sin even tho you had cleric in squad... just why.. :tiger-2:

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Welcome back, really cute video and it looked fun, two person pov was nice. I agree though that you should add some fair fights, although your theme is 'pirates'.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Well at least you tried :police: