Epic Perfect World

whats better aps or chan archer

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
You can be both with Razer software, just make a aps R8 and a chan R8, and put on F1~F8 and change between aps and chan in a sec.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
You can be both with Razer software, just make a aps R8 and a chan R8, and put on F1~F8 and change between aps and chan in a sec.
Teach me dude wtf 

Zirkon

mentalista idol always got answer  :monkey-35:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
both doesnt really require any skill... doesnt matter what build you use.....
Damn vit wb takes more skill

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I bet you have that sentence on macro. 

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
My point is i just went thru most of the recent post on here and most of them HAVE previous threads!But not one of you elitist got ridiculed for asking it again anyways.It must be a class thing and it puts a bad taste in my mouth.I thought it was a good question.And who here isn't guilty of asking a quick question on WC or in a faction to cut to the chase and not have to read a lot of related post but may not be EXACTLY what your looking for?The old saying used to be"there's no stupid questions".If GM's thought they all were then only they would know anything bout the game.And i doubt that would make them any money. (keeping it real since '74) :normal-30:I kinda understand players responding negatively to questions they already know but not really GM's.And Apologies Tonika.You basically just referred to other threads.But lets be gracious we all were noobs at one time.I just answered this morning a noob question and i didn't refer her to a thread or say "shut up" as one (will go unnamed) person did here.Rant over...lol
quiet

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I bet you have that sentence on macro.
 LOL so true 

Offline Quit

• Quited
Go demon archer aps vit type...cool 8)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
My point is i just went thru most of the recent post on here and most of them HAVE previous threads!But not one of you elitist got ridiculed for asking it again anyways.It must be a class thing and it puts a bad taste in my mouth.I thought it was a good question.And who here isn't guilty of asking a quick question on WC or in a faction to cut to the chase and not have to read a lot of related post but may not be EXACTLY what your looking for?The old saying used to be"there's no stupid questions".If GM's thought they all were then only they would know anything bout the game.And i doubt that would make them any money. (keeping it real since '74) :normal-30:I kinda understand players responding negatively to questions they already know but not really GM's.And Apologies Tonika.You basically just referred to other threads.But lets be gracious we all were noobs at one time.I just answered this morning a noob question and i didn't refer her to a thread or say "shut up" as one (will go unnamed) person did here.Rant over...lol
what?  no "elitist" (as you call them) is going to ask a question like this because they will never have a question like this.  no one here is shittalking this post as a dumb question (well maybe internally they are), but it is a simple question that could be answered through multiple ways; like you said, in wc, in gchat, or just using the search option.  and if you would look at the OP's past posts you would realize that he makes several topics for no reason at all.  if he wanted an actual discussion but just couldn't find a thread that answered all his questions (which I highly doubt, this question has been asked many, many times), then he could make a thread with his more specific question in hopes of discussion.  otherwise, if it's just a simple question that doesn't require discussion, he could go on to ask the GMs.  so overall, this entire thread was unnecessary, as tonika showed in her post.
and you'd have to understand, it gets really really tiring for people when, like you said, they answer the same threads over and over.  which is better, aps or chan archer?  when will agatio add the new classes?  I have suggestion: to lower the cooldown of makeover scrolls.  how hard is it to level here?  how to get end-game gear?  what's the best class to play?  which is better for sin, dph or aps?  and so on.  all of these have been answered, you can find all the answers to them if you use the search option.  people will stop replying if the same threads are made over and over.  but I guarantee you, someone will go make another thread asking the same question without even bothering to look on the very first page of where they are posting (like another thread I posted in) which can have the answer they are looking for already there.

Angelica

what?  no "elitist" (as you call them) is going to ask a question like this because they will never have a question like this.  no one here is shittalking this post as a dumb question (well maybe internally they are), but it is a simple question that could be answered through multiple ways; like you said, in wc, in gchat, or just using the search option.  and if you would look at the OP's past posts you would realize that he makes several topics for no reason at all.  if he wanted an actual discussion but just couldn't find a thread that answered all his questions (which I highly doubt, this question has been asked many, many times), then he could make a thread with his more specific question in hopes of discussion.  otherwise, if it's just a simple question that doesn't require discussion, he could go on to ask the GMs.  so overall, this entire thread was unnecessary, as tonika showed in her post.
and you'd have to understand, it gets really really tiring for people when, like you said, they answer the same threads over and over.  which is better, aps or chan archer?  when will agatio add the new classes?  I have suggestion: to lower the cooldown of makeover scrolls.  how hard is it to level here?  how to get end-game gear?  what's the best class to play?  which is better for sin, dph or aps?  and so on.  all of these have been answered, you can find all the answers to them if you use the search option.  people will stop replying if the same threads are made over and over.  but I guarantee you, someone will go make another thread asking the same question without even bothering to look on the very first page of where they are posting (like another thread I posted in) which can have the answer they are looking for already there.
too long didnt read but wow +1 good comment  :normal-8:

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
yes...

infernchidhu

On the next episode of Essay battles ~ :tiger-9:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
.I donate but keep this up and its on to another server.won't be the first time.
AMG PLS NO
STAY PLIS

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Demon eas are the best dude... you just need to 3 spark and spam dartle. :police:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
i like cata eas def cape, vit tome, def weapon, mdef/pdef gears, def cards fully like kermo style  :police: