Epic Perfect World

whats better aps or chan archer

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
Wondering whats bwtter i have a chan archer might go aps its demon what gear do i need its r8 so what stats
Artifex

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
stop making useless topics with common knowledge
Lol i fak you

obsidian

???If a person can't ask a simple question on forum then wtf are forums good for?you ppl with your superior attitudes.condescending behavior....Even Tonika joined in?Maybe he wanted to discuss this issue instead of going over endless outdated opinions.If we are ridiculed for asking a question,this is wrong.And as long as its YOUR question i bet you have np asking that.I donate but keep this up and its on to another server.won't be the first time.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
???If a person can't ask a simple question on forum then wtf are forums good for?you ppl with your superior attitudes.condescending behavior....Even Tonika joined in?Maybe he wanted to discuss this issue instead of going over endless outdated opinions.If we are ridiculed for asking a question,this is wrong.And as long as its YOUR question i bet you have np asking that.I donate but keep this up and its on to another server.won't be the first time.
no bro

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Tonika gave the link to a topic that was posted exactly 5 days ago
Info About Aps archer
on: 21-05-2015, 18:50:38

so it's not like it was outdated. :D

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Go demon bro, can switch gear to aps/chan ea anytime  :-X

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
both doesnt really require any skill... doesnt matter what build you use.....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

obsidian

My point is i just went thru most of the recent post on here and most of them HAVE previous threads!But not one of you elitist got ridiculed for asking it again anyways.It must be a class thing and it puts a bad taste in my mouth.I thought it was a good question.And who here isn't guilty of asking a quick question on WC or in a faction to cut to the chase and not have to read a lot of related post but may not be EXACTLY what your looking for?The old saying used to be"there's no stupid questions".If GM's thought they all were then only they would know anything bout the game.And i doubt that would make them any money. (keeping it real since '74) :normal-30:I kinda understand players responding negatively to questions they already know but not really GM's.And Apologies Tonika.You basically just referred to other threads.But lets be gracious we all were noobs at one time.I just answered this morning a noob question and i didn't refer her to a thread or say "shut up" as one (will go unnamed) person did here.Rant over...lol
Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 01:20 pm by obsidian, Reason: To insert rant over p.s

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
My point is i just went thru most of the recent post on here and most of them HAVE previous threads!But not one of you elitist got ridiculed for asking it again anyways.It must be a class thing and it puts a bad taste in my mouth.I thought it was a good question.And who here isn't guilty of asking a quick question on WC or in a faction to cut to the chase and not have to read a lot of related post but may not be EXACTLY what your looking for?The old saying used to be"there's no stupid questions".If GM's thought they all were then only they would know anything bout the game.And i doubt that would make them any money.
it's gonna be okay

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
My point is i just went thru most of the recent post on here and most of them HAVE previous threads!But not one of you elitist got ridiculed for asking it again anyways.It must be a class thing and it puts a bad taste in my mouth.I thought it was a good question.And who here isn't guilty of asking a quick question on WC or in a faction to cut to the chase and not have to read a lot of related post but may not be EXACTLY what your looking for?The old saying used to be"there's no stupid questions".If GM's thought they all were then only they would know anything bout the game.And i doubt that would make them any money.
wut o.o

Zirkon

xddd so long dude 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Sage chan archers require a bit more skill than the 1 button smash on aps archers on quickshot
 :-[ I personally went with chan because it's a bit more easier to get on r8..but both are pretty good  :-\