Donation Genies

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
+1 so I can spam AD and faith.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I know this has been an option on multiple other servers, heed my suggestion.

Could we have a donation-option for donation Genies? Genies that will always be 130+ when they're bought?

Reason I suggest this is because the market for genies is extremely dull. And the chances of getting a 130+ genie is kind of ridiculous.

I'd definitely donate $$$ for a genie I knew was going to be better than 115/150.

Many decent players have 134/150 or so genies and this allows them to take full advantage of their genie skills. Someone with a 118/150 won't be able to do this.

This wouldn't really break anything.. It would moreso just give players the option to donate for a decent genie other than rerolling 400 genies and maybe not get it. It's not like this will be a complete gamechanger either.
+-1, 
one of the main attraction to this server is the fact rl$$ won't give you any particular advantage over non donators, other than getting your shit faster which is acceptable. 
As for the many decent players that have 134/150 genies, they got it the hard way too (or just bought it of another player's hard work :p, either way someone worked patiently enough for it). 
If you must implement such genies, i'd suggest it to be added to boutique shop ingame so people can get it through voting to make it fair. Rather than just make it exclusive to donators. That way donators can still get it faster through donatons and non donators aren't left out of anything either.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
+-1,
one of the main attraction to this server is the fact rl$$ won't give you any particular advantage over non donators, other than getting your shit faster which is acceptable.
As for the many decent players that have 134/150 genies, they got it the hard way too (or just bought it of another player's hard work :p, either way someone worked patiently enough for it).
If you must implement such genies, i'd suggest it to be added to boutique shop ingame so people can get it through voting to make it fair. Rather than just make it exclusive to donators. That way donators can still get it faster through donatons and non donators aren't left out of anything either.
^This
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline wannabepro

Cos its simply looks absolutly same as asks 3x interval top or any other r8 gear for donation
Its same a part of luck and market on this serv

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
+1 just because who is bothered to empty his bag and use spirit to lvl up atleast 4 times full bag (i have 160 so for me twice) they'll end up most likely with a genie around 125+ LP
i dont see the spam struggle on it when people can also pay around idk
10k ec?  for one (300 golds in boutique) in order to get it :D (yes ,  i find this amount quite fair for people because its just like a ws belt/ds neck etc and is more fancier than effective)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Cos its simply looks absolutly same as asks 3x interval top or any other r8 gear for donation
Its same a part of luck and market on this serv
yes but this has simply no efficiency and can be acquired quite fast+ the difference between a 122 to a 130 LP Genie is that u have 4 more vitality points in the main stat(the ones above 50)
js, its not big of a change and who wants this im sure it wants it for the sake of ' hey i got a 130 genie too'
-> i pk with a 121/150 genie and its same sht as 130 :)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
+1 just because who is bothered to empty his bag and use spirit to lvl up atleast 4 times full bag (i have 160 so for me twice) they'll end up most likely with a genie around 125+ LP
i dont see the spam struggle on it when people can also pay around idk
10k ec?  for one (300 golds in boutique) in order to get it :D (yes ,  i find this amount quite fair for people because its just like a ws belt/ds neck etc and is more fancier than effective)
If this was implemented the price should be much more if they're over 130, currently 135+ consistently get sold for over 100k ec, once you near ~140 they can go for double or triple of that. If suddenly genies that were just as good as that became available for 10k ec you'd have some very unhappy people

As for the idea, I don't really like it -1

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+-1,
+1 to this, why not. 100-300 gold seems fair enough
-1 to donation only, 

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
i cant donate ....
but +1

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I hope that people look at this objectively and not only go "a few people spent insane amounts of $$$ on this" 

I would understand the argument moreso about Rings but very few people have actually spent ridiculous amounts of money on genies and I bet that most of them don't even really play anymore.
I hope that people look at this objectively and not only go "a few people spent insane amounts of $$$ on this"

I would understand the argument moreso about Rings but very few people have actually spent ridiculous amounts of money on genies and I bet that most of them don't even really play anymore.
There is something to be said about making your own genies...

Still +1

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
There is something to be said about making your own genies...

Still +1
You would still be able to make your own genies. But genie crafting isn't quite as expensive as R8 crafting. Just a lot more tedious.

I wouldn't have commented on this at all, but I couldn't resist making a "quoth The Raven" joke. Yes, it has probably been done before, but I'm still amused. Shhhhhhhhh  :normal-49: 
You would still be able to make your own genies. But genie crafting isn't quite as expensive as R8 crafting. Just a lot more tedious.

I wouldn't have commented on this at all, but I couldn't resist making a "quoth The Raven" joke. Yes, it has probably been done before, but I'm still amused. Shhhhhhhhh  :normal-49:
Love it... I honestly have not had anyone make a "qouth The Raven" joke yet :).

I have heard a lot of "Everybody Loves Raven" jokes though   :rolleyes:

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
Love it... I honestly have not had anyone make a "qouth The Raven" joke yet :).

I have heard a lot of "Everybody Loves Raven" jokes though   :rolleyes:

Idunno about you, but this is what my screen shows

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
+1 ide pay.

All -1s are people who dont want people to have the same advantage as them/equal gear.

A way to do this would make donation genie get a random number between 8-10 per, leaving anywhere between120 and 150 possible.

Genies are tradeable people so they could easily be bought off donators.

As for people talking about not giving donators advantages...dont kid yourself , this is the worst private server ive ever been for that, almost equal to official.

You can literally donate thousands and not end up end game on 1 char.