Epic Perfect World

Question

Offline rLuc15

is it possible to learn the skills the one on the skill " Archer, Veno, ETC Tips " 

im 5 days new here and i have tons of Q's

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I didn't understand the question :/
You wanna learn veno skill when you are an archer ? :rolleyes:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I didn't understand the question :/
You wanna learn veno skill when you are an archer ? :rolleyes:
This^

Offline rLuc15

what i mean is this when you create a character you get 4 new skills right? by equipping the mark of might 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
what i mean is this when you create a character you get 4 new skills right? by equipping the mark of might
Yeah you can learn those...

Offline rLuc15

can you tell me how? TIA

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
those skills are basicly to help you through your lvling up till you get enough coins to learn the normal ones.
you can learn skills at Trainers, there are trainers in Archosaur (West and North), 1 Thousand Streams and Hell / Heaven maps.
you can later on learn Morai skills purchased in Morai or by purchasing from other players (NOTE: you can learn all orders morai skills u dont need to be in any particular order to learn the skills).
you can also learn primal skills in Primal World (speak with the the cauldron to get skills OR by purchasing from other players, then use the mirror to learnt he said skills)

hope it helped :-\

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
can you tell me how? TIA
Those are primal skills, you need to go do the pink quest in your quest list .... enter in primal world then get Mirage/Arcane sky thing...... then you can learn those, you should refer to primal guide on forum :)
Insanitarius

Offline rLuc15

Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 07:56 am by rLuc15

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
is it possible to learn the skills the one on the skill " Archer, Veno, ETC Tips "

im 5 days new here and i have tons of Q's
No you can't.
you can learn skills similar. as pointed out those skills are meant to help you level.
for instance, in the WR tips you find heavens flame BUT this skill costs 0 sparks, while the original costs 2
so in a way yes all the skills you have there you can use only they will have different CD's and often cost chi.
you can't learn the exact skills you get from the Tips
Lol i fak you