Epic Perfect World

Reset Assassin skills

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Reasons :
1. Removes part of combo and gameplay wise is old skills as a macro but casted way faster, chained and dealing all in just a second = removes fun of dph
2. Life hunter is spammable and chained dmg = gives literally 0 aps to any aps target going against it
3. elimination can glitch and hiero bugs target dealing all at once
4. elimination hits too many times
5. cursed jail can be canceled and deals 3x dmg again worthless combo removal
6. elimination paralyzez target = extra cc
... so ye, these are a few of the 'fun' removal that happens due to new skills
dph was way more fun with 1.4 skills

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

damn dude agree with me once, I need this to leave sz   :normal-46: :normal-9:

Damn ok, since I'm the strongest it doesn't matter for me +1 if possible GM

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Reasons :
1. Removes part of combo and gameplay wise is old skills as a macro but casted way faster, chained and dealing all in just a second = removes fun of dph
2. Life hunter is spammable and chained dmg = gives literally 0 aps to any aps target going against it
3. elimination can glitch and hiero bugs target dealing all at once
4. elimination hits too many times
5. cursed jail can be canceled and deals 3x dmg again worthless combo removal
6. elimination paralyzez target = extra cc
... so ye, these are a few of the 'fun' removal that happens due to new skills
dph was way more fun with 1.4 skills
Thank you.  I rarely ever play sin in the current state to be honest.
This would increase the skill cap if I'm not mistaken right?

If that's the case, +1
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Thank you.  I rarely ever play sin in the current state to be honest.
This would increase the skill cap if I'm not mistaken right?

If that's the case, +1
It increases skill cap aswell as making a difference between some1 who can make a macro and some1 who plays and knows what he's doing
also is way more fun to press 5 skills and mix them up in order to get best efficiency rather than pressing one....

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
Insanitarius

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
AgatioN please answer to this suggestion as it has been discussed many times yet not really been addressed I beleive.
DPH is too strong and APS is too weak?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i dont think DPH is too stronk sir but its bout bringing more playerskill back to playing by needing timing for multiple skillcombos and not just pressing elimination... at least imo
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
no, but dph it gets boring
lets not ruin a build that can kill aps w. or w.o new skills
i could be4 1.5 and i can now too, only thing is that now i dont even have to think or time sht, i just need 3spark and elimination

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
Why always QQing about Sins? let's talk about Wizard's dmg? or Psys? or the def a def camping psy can have? pls.. -_-
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Why always QQing about Sins? let's talk about Wizard's dmg? or Psys? or the def a def camping psy can have? pls.. -_-
the people who suggested this are sins
i am a sin and i want it removed and same do others
just because the skills remove the fun or the 'dph' idea of the class.
imagine wizard that has a new skill casting pyrogram mountain seize and sandfall at same time
not fun to play, right?

Kizumbau

Lets leave APS out of this for the sake of this discussion. There's many things that make the assassin class completely game breaking and I think everybody knows it. However, I think Epic Perfect World has done a very decent job at making them somewhat killable.
The purpose of this idea is to improve DPH gameplay and both, assassin players and other classes' players, agree that this change could make the game much more enjoyable.
You'd expect a ton of crying and complaining on nerf threads coming from the players who play the class on topic, but as you can see here, nothing of that has happened. This is a clear sign of that, if it is possible and isn't too much of an annoyance for you, this should happen

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Yea the def on a psy is too low... lets add JosD stones and restrict them to psys only \o/ sorry for the trollpost
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
no, but dph it gets boring
lets not ruin a build that can kill aps w. or w.o new skills
i could be4 1.5 and i can now too, only thing is that now i dont even have to think or time sht, i just need 3spark and elimination
I am not sure if I understood, do you mean that DPH assassin can kill 3.33 base APS assassin with little effort? Somehow I doubt that.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I am not sure if I understood, do you mean that DPH assassin can kill 3.33 base APS assassin with little effort? Somehow I doubt that.
not with little effort but i mean that a skilled dph assassin can kill a 3.33 base assassin atm without stressing :)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
not with little effort but i mean that a skilled dph assassin can kill a 3.33 base assassin atm without stressing :)
Well from my observations the only problem with the assassin in general, is too big damage output of 3.33 base APS assassin. DPH is fine.