Epic Perfect World

Sage Barb Pk Tips?

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls
Sorry, by spark spammer I meant classes who have better skill use benefit with aps. It's just how I personally classify classes. Kinda like how some people call them "aps monkeys".

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
And....what should i do if they use sutra? Try and AD, solid shield first, invoke? Cuz sutra...thats just painful vs non AA  ??? presuming i have cornered beast up before they use sutra
just keep playing and trying.  PK is all about timing once both players are good at their class (which is why i losered everytime. :rolleyes:)

I think that "spark spamming" is simply a playsttle no matter what class/culti you are...I don't 3 spark much as sage barb because I save my sparks and use them for other things than 3 secs of invincibility unless I'm sure it will help me kill someone; I would rather usw the sparks for a cc skill. And nothing wrong with demon either, but BadAxe has a point :P

Plus, the idea that demon does better at DDing...does this come from crit rate or base dmg? Because from what I've seen it seems that sage and demon both have DD benefits, sage from weap mastery and tiger form, demon from crit rate, and it seems me that there isn't to extreme of a difference between the two besides playstyle...sure demon is more common because that's how many people go...but it doesn't mean sage is any less deadly. Just imo.  :-\
yea not much different but demon just wins it because of aps playstyle which is the best and even STR DPH demon got critrate and weapon mastery diff isn't really much to lose the crit over with. CHi gain skill although shorter than sage in duration gives more per Hit which balances is out. For me personally though, i like Demon STR DPH barb more than sage DPH because i can execute my best combos better with demon than with sage. i look at it as why most sins prefer sage over demon(BMs demon over sage,etc). some skills are just so important that makes that culti the better choice for killing. But as said Sage is just as good depending on playstyle and is the ultimate tank machine unless purged ofc. LOL)
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
But as said Sage is just as good depending on playstyle and is the ultimate tank machine unless purged ofc. LOL)
Dear goodness venos D:
And atm im a "mostly str" barb with a few extra points into dex, maybe 5 or 6...and on good crits i hit archers for 20k+ :Dbut pro archers destroy meh lelz
I specify archers in particular because I tend to 1v1 more with them than anyone else...and I only have an r8 weap and drag HA.....terrible weap lelz but gotta work with what ya got
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
Lotta good info here for any barb and even for other classes as well; in order to truly know how to defeat another you must anticipate what your opponent will do and react accordingly...but they may not always do what you expect-that is the fun in pk...expecting the unexpected :D

Bump :P
Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 11:59 am by BarbWired
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
listen to supersquirt aka BadAxe best barb crosserver :police:

Offline BadAxe

• Characters: BadAxe / SixtyNiners
  • Faction: Team69 / MeanGirls